“Fun fun fun!”

Chicago Holiday Lights Tour by Segway
Ranked #3 of 186 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours is the Top-rated Segway Tour in Chicago! See Chicago’s popular attractions on one of many different magnificent Segway sightseeing tours. On our prominent tours you view the lakefront, parks, the new River Walk, famous landmarks, breathtaking views of the grand skyline, Iconic architecture, a glide through Soldier Field,“The Bean” Navy Pier, and beautifully landscaped parks and much more. Enjoy our city’s outdoor art, world-class architecture, parks, Harbors, and the River Walk, on the Art and Architecture Tour or The River, Parks, and Architecture on a memorable Segway tour. Thee sightseeing tours are in Grant and Millennium Parks, the homes of famous Chicago attractions, fountains, gardens, statues, as well as views of our spectacular skyline. We also offer Corporate, Private, and Group tours. Experience Chicago at night on our evening tours, Fireworks Tour, The City Lights tour. View Buckingham Fountain’s evening light show before gliding along the lakefront to the Museum Campus to view the glistening harbor, the illuminated skyline, and the Cultural Mile. On the Fireworks Tour we have a secret spot for viewing Navy Pier’s Fireworks display For something different experience the paranormal on the eerie, and fun Haunted Ghost Tour on segways. We glide to mysterious, haunted locations in Downtown Chicago, including Haunted Hotels, gruesome murders,disasters, and a ride in “Death Alley”. Our tour selections include our hallmark Lakefront Museum Campus City Tour, The River Walk,Parks,& Architecture Tour, The Fireworks Tour, The City Lights Tour, The Haunted Ghost Tour, The Gangster Tour The 1.5 hour Adventure. We offer Haunted Halloween Tours in October and Holiday Lights Tours beginning the day after Thanksgiving. Segways are easy to learn and safe to ride!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Did the Haunted Chicago tour and had a blast. Not only was Kim a great and fun guide but she was helpful with me and the other members of the group in feeling comfortable on the Segway. She made it a very fun night and I appreciate her great humor. I'd definitely do this again!

timmiecortina, Owner at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and for your excellent review. I am so glad that we were able to give you the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve and that you had a great time with Kym. I will be sure to let her know that she was appreciated and we really look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love Absolutely Chicago Segway! All of the guides are amazing; I've had the chance to join several different guides, on different tours. On Saturday night, I took my sister for a Haunted Segway tour! It wasn't scary, but our guide, Eric, taught us a lot about some of the "haunted" places in Chicago. Eric was dressed from head to toe in his Halloween costume and I think that really amped up the excitement! I learned more about the Congress Hotel than I ever knew before! My raved about the Segway the whole way home! It was her first time, I've been on tours probably 5 or 6 times. No matter how often I go, even taking the same tour more than once, I always have a blast! Eric was extremely helpful with teaching everyone how to use their machines and he made the trip a fantastic experience! Thank you Eric for giving us such an awesome night tour of Chicago's haunted!

Thank you so much for returning to glide with us here at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours. We cannot thank you enough for your excellent review and I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your tour and Segway experience with Eric. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went on the 2.5 hour museum tour during the day with Jochi and it was such a great time we decided to go on the 2.5 hr Haunted tour that evening. It was so much fun that on our trip to Philadelphia we plan to tour that city by segway. The guide really makes the difference. Jochi was an excellent trainer and we caught on right away. He had a great sense of humor and made the tour such a pleasure. I highly recommend! It was money well spent and I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!

Thank you for choosing to glide with us. It's great to know that you enjoyed your time with Jochy and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I hadn't been on a Segway before this tour but these guys made it EASY!
I felt comfortable on the machine within 5 minutes and they're thorough with training & safety stuff.
The 2.5 hr tour was the highlight of my Chicago trip and is great for solo travelers.
The tour guide Scott clearly knew what he was talking about and made it an enjoyable experience.
I'd highly recommend this company to anybody visiting to Chicago - young or old!
Take advantage of their early bird price and book online a couple days ahead.
All of the staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

My advice is try to stay close to the tour guide, especially if you haven't been to Chicago before and want to hear his description of the sights. The guide should almost have a megaphone or speaker of some sort so that everybody can hear well.

We are so glad that you chose to glide with us here at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours and we are especially grateful for your excellent review. It is great to know that you enjoyed your tour and Segway experience with Scott and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I read several reviews on segway tours in Chicago, and Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours had the best reviews, hands down, so we booked it. We had a BLAST with Scott on the Saturday morning Arts and Architecture Tour. Our group of 4 had never ridden before, but Scott and other instructors provided clear instructions and allowed us to practice before heading out onto the streets. Scott was very knowledgeable about the city and a wonderful guide. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours!

We are so glad to know that you had a great time on your tour with Scott. We hope to see you again for one of our many other tours!