“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My wife and I ate here before leaving the hotel for our morning flight. We both ordered off the menu (did not do the buffet). I had an omelet and my wife had the pancakes. Both of the items that we ordered were great. I was a little surprised because the food at hotels is really hit or miss. Our waiter was attentive, even though he seemed a little stressed out, seeing as he had almost every table in the restaurant to wait on. The prices are high, but what do people expect from a hotel that is connected to an airport? If you stay and eat there, in my opinion, you do so because of the convenience. We have already made reservations at the hotel for another trip, and we will be eating here again. Overall, great experience, especially for a hotel.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Good place for dinner after business meetings at the airport. The menu is limited but good enough for an occaisional visitor. Service is always very good and attentive. Again, if you're at the airport, it's worth a visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I don't want to know how many calories were in our meals. The house salad is good, but most everything else looked and tasted like it was loaded with butter and/or oil. Good service.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Andiamo restaurant have a very poor and unfredly service .
Food was good; but really overpriced ..

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Ate here 2 nights. Prices a little high, but not unexpected for an airport hotel that caters to business travelers. Would have liked a little more variety on the menu.

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!