“Great Staff”

Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan
Ranked #77 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came in to Club Quarters on a business trip. We were greeted very warmly by Justin Laramie who I believe is the guest service manager. He was very accommodating to my wife's service animal and worked to give us an upgrade to our room. After going out for dinner we realized my wife had lost her credit card. Upon entering our room her lost credit card was there on the table with a note from Justin saying that he found it on the elevator. Needless to say we were relieved and very happy with the honesty and integrity shown by the staff at Club Quarters.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tjwelc00
Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Pedro and all the staff at Club Quarters did an excellent job of helping us and answering any questions we had. The room was small, but very well designed, and absolutely quiet. The restaurant served good breakfasts, and the server was friendly and engaging. Plus, the location is great.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had booked my hotel online and came to the wrong hotel, I was actually scheduled to stay at the property on Adams. The front desk agent(Timothy) called and switched my room to the Wacker Drive Location so I would not have to go back out into the snowstorm. My room was very comfortable and spacious and the hotel restaurant is WONDERFUL. The next morning, the desk agent(Roman) was kind and helpful as we were checking out. This was a great sunshine in the midst of a snowstorm that I needed to make my weekend with my sister special.

Room Tip: Double Room Suites are very comfortable.
Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed for 1 night (2/08-2/09) and had a wonderful experience. The front desk agent (Pedro) at check in was so helpful. Offering all kinds of services and suggestions. The room was nice and clean and comfortable. When checking out the front desk agent (Romeo) was beyond awesome..chatting and gave us a suggestion for a great breakfast spot! He kept our bags behind the desk so we could explore the city some more and we didn't have to retrieve our car until 6pm. even though check out was at noon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I traveled in for a birthday reunion with several family members and booked into this property. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The rooms, like most Club Quarters are small but have all you need for a comfortable stay at a very fair price.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the Chicago River.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for one night(2/7/14-2/8/14) had a great stay at club quarters. The front desk agents we're very happy to assisting me when I checked in. I was given a river view of the late which was wonderful. The room was full of all the amenities and clean. I felt at home. Upon checking out Pedro and Roman(sorry if I misspelled is name) we're the best I liked there since of human. I will return.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend who is a seasoned traveller. It was spot on! The rooms are on the small side, true but the location is fantastic and the customer service is superb! I was especially impressed by Andres at the front desk, very professional and accomodating with directions etc. Will definitely be back! Thanks Andres!

Room Tip: some rooms have a view of Chicago river.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo