Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
100% Recommended

I was in an hostel near Kingston Mines, and the staff recommended me this place. It was my first... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2021
Rafael I
via mobile
Excellent

Outstanding music/artists. Nice authentic blues vibe atmosphere. Great staff all the way around... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2021
678vikkic
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $30.00
from $56.69
from $38.15
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews blues club chicago blues cover charge joanna connor blues fan stages legend jazz
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after dinner to listen to some jazz bands, very cool place, good Sat night vibe.
Very good music, a must do when visiting Chicago.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We had an interesting night here. The music was very solid and well presented. Food was above average. Maybe we just didn't order the best. Didn't really like the ribs. Stools uncomfortable. Great atmosphere. Everyone there for a good time and they were enjoying themselves.

Would go again and recommend as a good place to see live music.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

I wish my experience was great like everyone on here, it just wasn't. The food, was horrible. The wait for your food was just down right ridiculous. My nachos, yes nachos were cold, how is your nacho cheese cold? Paid an extra 4.00 for guacamole and didn't get it, I didn't even attempt to have them corrected as the person prior to my order ordered nachos and they had their guacamole left off, and then the cook comes out and reprimands people for not picking up their food, as they need to keep the line moving, well hell I was standing there for 30 minutes and picked my food up immediately and my nachos were cold. My husbands red beans and rice were disgusting and a burnt up chicken sandwich which all totaled 40.00 and we had to find somewhere else to eat when we left. The crowd, was so obnoxious that performer Eddie shaw had to tell some of them to go sit their a----down and get from in front of him being foolish. It was just bad bad bad all away around.

1  Thank DeNita W
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This is down and dirty bar( and food) with great blues even midweek set across two bars and band stands so constant music til 2am.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Crowded, noisy and a great place to hang out and listen to old school blues. Good wings, good music and great people watching!