Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
$725
$607
$519
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$576
$521
  • Bar/Lounge
$1,049
$975
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$329
  • Breakfast included
$484
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
$492
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbar louieclose to the airportblue linehotel shuttlethe shuttle drivertrain stationo'hare airportfree shuttlenext morningoutdoor poolan early flightbreakfast buffethotel restaurantbooked this hotelcoffee makerthe loopdowntown
Reviewed July 21, 2009

It was quite nice and the staff was lovely.
It was a block and a half to the BlueLine "El" train station so easy walking distance to public transport. Beds comfortable, shower was great, outdoor pool heated, parking garage. Very Very reasonably priced. Room had small fridge and microwave in it too and that was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank bluemelfly
Reviewed July 19, 2009

i have not stayed at this hotel 3 different times, and each time it has been the best total value of any hotel i have stayed at in chicago. conveniently located near Ohare airport...within walking distance to the EL train downtown...free parking...in room FREE wifi...this is just a super value. I think I paid around $80/ night each time and it features high quality mattress and high threadcount sheets...large rooms with desk and sitting chairs in each one i stayed in. It seems it was recently refurbished maybe or just well maintained. Checkin and out was always easy with very friendly service. Highly recommend for a great priced and value room in Chicagoland

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Srsuerte
Reviewed July 18, 2009

We stayed here overnight prior to a flight. By going to the Park and Fly website, we got a great rate. I called the Holiday Inn reservation number and they matched the price. This is close to O'Hare and has a shuttle service. The rooms were nice, nothing luxurious but clean. We were able to park for free for 2 weeks and that is a real plus. On our return, we did have a bit of a mix up with the shuttle picking us up but after 3 phone calls, we were able to hook up with the shuttle. Be sure to go to the lower level for pick up. The first person we called at the hotel told us to go to the upper level which is where those who are taking a departing flight go. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mandyChampaignIL
Reviewed June 24, 2009

Whilst in Orlando on holiday we upgraded our Chicago Holiday Inn room on the internet. We stayed 1 night in transit returning to the UK. Our upgrade was to an allergy free room with extra towels, pillows and drinks in the room (soft drinks).
We opened the door of our room and it was 'wow' fantastic.
Thoroughly recommend this newly refurbished room for comfort and luxury. Room service was excellent service too.
Great value for money and totally recommended.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank JDYN
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I was stranded in Chicago on a lay-over by United. This Holiday Inn was very very nice. There was a nice restaurant where I ate dinner and breakfast and they provided a shuttle for me to and from the airport. As a teenaged girl traveling alone, I was kind of uncomfortable, but this hotel definitely eased my fears. The room I received was huge-- bigger by far than my dorm room at college! And this was with the distressed traveler price. I had what I think was a king bed, a sitting area, large TV, very nice bathroom. The Holiday Inn definitely made my experience a lot better than it could have been.

Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo