Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
$725
$607
$519
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$576
$521
  • Bar/Lounge
$1,049
$975
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$329
La Quinta
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
$484
Hilton.com
$492
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbar louieclose to the airportblue linehotel shuttlethe shuttle drivertrain stationo'hare airportfree shuttlenext morningoutdoor poolan early flightbreakfast buffethotel restaurantbooked this hotelcoffee makerthe loopdowntown
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very welcoming and accomodating. Stayed here for P-S-F after 2 week trip overseas. Best part was a few minute trip from O'Hare to hotel after a 20 hour journey. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful getting us settled. Will definitely stay here again for business or when visiting Chicago

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jonathan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

We welcome our road warriors or our vacation seekers! It is great to see our staff was there to ensure you had a comfortable stay and welcoming enviroment. 89coog, we hope to see you soon!

Mr.►◄

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I missed my flight and got to stay at this awesome place. It has all the amenities in it. Free wifi is available. The rooms are clean and big. The utilities are excellent. The restaurants are great in there. They have a shuttle running every 30 minutes to the airport which makes it easy to go there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Jonathan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Even though the way you met us was not the best, we helped make the best of your situation! Thank you for choosing us to make your day a little better and I hope the next time we meet it will be on vacation as oppose to a misconnect.

Mr. ►◄

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nothing fancy, but a good hotel, nice, helpful staff, and a good restaurant for dinner/breakfast! Workout room is small with older equipment...they could make some upgrades there, but overall again this is a good hotel close to O'Hare for business travel or an overnight near the airport. Good access to the CTA Blue Line across the street, but walking there is a little challenging. If you have a car there is a garage to park for the CTA.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Ed C for recognizing our staff. They put a lot of effort into ensuring that all our guests get great service on consistant basis. Our workout room is something we plan to move to a more convenient location and give it a little facelift as well. We hope by the next time you stay with us you will be able to enjoy the changes we will be making. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to hosting you soon.

Mr.►◄

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had a really great time, I wouldn't really suggest this hotel if the sole purpose of your trip is to sight see Chicago as there is no public transportation from the hotel to the city and a cab would cost a fortune because there is traffic in Chicago all the time (even on Sundays - ridiculous)! Stayed here for 4 nights and it was great, we had a car so it was easy for us to go into Downtown or wherever. The bar and grill downstairs is superb, the food is really really great and not expensive at all (Get the pulled pork burger!). We arrived a few hours before check in time and our room was ready, the laundry was handy and the gym is standard!

Room Tip: Don't get rooms on the second floor, that is where the gym/pool and laundry room is, so it could get noisy!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks a lot, Mellisa C, for responding and taking the time to submit your feedback. Our services and our restaurant were definately the high points of your stay and I apologize that no one went over how to catch the blue line into the city, which is located across the street from us. I have passed your comments along to the other departments and we look forward to hosting you again!

Mr. ►◄

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel seems ok at first. After I read a couple of other reviews I can believe them. My experience was different. I came in at about 10:00PM and missed the drive twice so ended up back on the I-90 Expressway. I was tired and was hoping I had missed their entrance drive so I ended up taking the wrong road twice. SO, the MANAGEMENT should get some lighted signs out at the beginning of the drive. I'm docking H.Inn 2 whole points because they NEED some well Lighted signs ON the road which starts a few hundred feet from the hotel. Prices are high in Chicago area, but giving one $10 coupon is kinda redneck for a nice hotel. For some reason the wait staff in the restaurant made me feel uncomfortable, but they did attend to me quite quickly. I spent my $10 coupon on one cup of coffee and left there. (Coffee was $2.00) My wife enjoyed the soft mattress, but I like a harder one. The room was a little small but OK. Shower was great and room was clean with very clean linens. I gave this low score because the MANAGEMENT knows the difficulty of finding the right drive as I was told many people have some trouble finding the entrance at first. So, this is an ongoing problem they have not attended to.

Room Tip: Our room was fine with one large bed and soft mattress. My wife loved the mattress, but I like a harder mattress! I slept fine but watch out if you have a bad back.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Mirza B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
I like to thank you for sharing your concerns with us regards to the directional signs of the hotel. We will take the necessary steps to put more lighted signs at the entrance. We apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully welcoming you back soon to our property in the future.
Mirza