“Great Indian restaurant”
Review of Jaipur

Jaipur
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,257 of 9,675 Restaurants in Chicago
Transit: West Loop
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Indian restaurant”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

It's a bit of an odd place but the food is excellent. The interior is nice but the staff can be a little off. Plus when the entire restaurant is empty they always seem to sit the few people that come in right next to each other which i think is weird. But you can request to sit wherever. For sure a great spot and worth trying. Food will not disappoint.

Visited February 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place, good food!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I really liked this place. It's decor is in keeping with the name (Pink City = Jaipur), soft and warm. We went there with friends and had a nice table. It was a Friday night so they were pretty packed. Make reservations is my advice to all. Staff is friendly, patient and helpful. Would definitely recommend the Tandoori chicken and the Lamb Seekh Kababs. The garlic naan is awesome! For appetizers try the Jaipur platter -a nice mix of different pakoras. All in all, very good food!

• Visited January 2013
Bloomingdale, Illinois
“cute Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Loved the fact that we arrived ahead of their serving time and the lovely lady allowed us to come in and even got up from her meal to serve us a cocktail prior to opening and bring us an appetizer while we waited for the rest of our party. We loved the food. The service was great but slightly slower when we were ready to leave to get our check BUT, the food was great, beer cold, nice wines, etc. Would definitly go back.

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Alberta
“Perfect Lunch Time Special”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have to start by saying how much I love Indian food and how picky I can be when it comes down to rating it. That being said. . . the food at this place is fantastic! Every dish in the special was made perfectly with high quality, fresh ingredients. I ordered the tiki masala chicken in addition to the special that came with a salad, rice, butter chicken, two veggie dishes, tandori chicken and of course nan bread. Luckily, I was with two friends because there was a lot of food! And plenty of left-overs.

It was a beautiful day, not too busy and we sat outside on the patio - which is a perfect place to sit, especially if you like to feel like you are part of the hustle and bustle of Randolph Street.

To top off the great food - the service was prompt, efficient and allowed us to take our time.

Please go to this place if you love Indian Food!

• Visited June 2012
Mankato, Minnesota
“Friendly, helpful staff, only beat by the food.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Went here as a person who doesn't know Indian food extremely well. The staff took the time and effort to ask what I like and then went through the whole menu.

I settled on a Kingfisher beer, chicken tikka masala and garlic nan. It was soooo good I wish I had a fridge in my hotel to save the leftovers.

The staff were friendly and engaged me in conversation beyond the necessary. I met a charming young polish bartender named Marta who was delightful.

I come to Chicago regularly and I will definitely frequent this restaurant.