La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown
$725
$607
$519
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$576
$521
  • Bar/Lounge
$1,049
$975
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
$857
$599
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
$484
Hilton.com
$492
getaroom.com
1,309 results
All reviewswillis towerthe loopfree breakfastgreat locationlyric operaunion stationthe financial districtmake your own wafflesbreakfast roomyogurtchicago downtownwithin walking distancebreakfast staffparking garageclean hotelfew blocksbusiness center
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in helping us "out of towners" with transportation options, local attractions etc. the hotel itself was very clean and the interior decor was colorful and beautiful. Our room was very clean. the only drawback to this motel would be the small pool and the very small, two person hot tub. Pool area was crowded with kids.but we knew this was a possibilty due to this motel offering the Shedd Acquarium Package. Alot of families staying there.We would definately stay here again..But will ask for a room with a better view, othed than the building across the alley. Breakfast was wonderful also. Waffles were delicious.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Henderson, New York
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We took the train into Chicago and were able to walk to our hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast was quick and filling. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
East Saint Louis, Illinois
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Nice rooms and great location. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good.
The pool was nice. We enjoyed our overall stay. The hotel is located a couple of blocks from the Willis Tower and other near by attractions....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I loved it. It was clean. The staff was great. The location was the best. It was less than a block from the L station, so I didnt have to walk far to get wherever I wanted. I will definitely be back. I loved the beds, the pools and of course the breakfast. It was flavorful and fresh. This is what I expect from Laquinta.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed here recently for the first time in a year. It is still a clean hotel with friendly staff and we like the proximity to Union Station and to the Lyric Opera but they evidently decided to really cut back on breakfast. The coffee is now AWFUL - out of a machine, weak and generally yucky. Milk - skim and 2% only, no more soy milk :( - comes out of a dispenser rather than nice pitchers. The same is true of the juice. The eggs are of lower quality than they used to be. (they've also made the eggs, bacon & sausage staff-served rather than self-serve but I understand that as people used to take much more than they ate.) The same very friendly women work breakfast which is the one good thing I can say. I know the hotel used to lose money to people who weren't staying there coming in to eat the good breakfast. would much rather have to show my room key in order to access breakfast than have these changes that have caused the breakfast to be so lousy. It's still a good place to say but no longer the stellar place it used to be.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple