Tripadvisor

Ranked #361 of 395 Quick Bites in Chicago
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Came here with friends for lunch. I’m not vegan/vegetarian, but one friend was, so we wanted to choose somewhere they’d be comfortable. I had the Mac & cheese and strawberry lemonade. The Mac & cheese was great - so much more satisfying than I’d anticipated.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

It is 100% Vegan restaurant. It does have wide variety but somewhere I feel it misses what it takes. I had the bulgogi beef which definitely does not taste anywhere close to beef but importantly the food is extremely bland. The carrot cake you see in picture was relatively good experience. Nice ambience and good seating spaces.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

Great food, great staff. So many different options to satisfy any craving. Love this place, and would recommend to anyone

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

The menu continually evolves. The fake meats are pretty tasty and I love the broccoli sides. The speed to get your food isn't great and sometimes it takes longer to get through the line than you might think, so I suggest downloading the app and ordering ahead of time. You can eat there if you like, but I always take it back to my office if I'm eating solo.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We ordered wings, a falafel wrap, mac and cheese, and carrot cake. The wings were a good texture but tasted like they were simply doused in hot sauce. The falafel wrap had a good flavor, but the falafel were mushy. The mac and cheese and carrot cake were both excellent. Staff was friendly and the restaurant was very clean. Price is too high for inconsistent food.

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Veggie Grill? Share your experiences!