Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $420.00
More Info
from $420.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

I rented the g63 and it was honestly a fantastic experience. The car was so pristine and my husband LOVED IT! I surprised him with the booking for date night for four hours ($400) we picked the car up off of their location and went to dinner to Tao which they also helped to reserve a table for us.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I really cannot say enough about the DS Luxury team. I have rented over half a dozen cars for self drive, utilized their chauffeur service, and been to some of their events. This was without a doubt the best car rental service and experience I have ever had. I tried renting some exotic vehicles in Las Vegas, the "supercar rental capital of the US" and DS Luxury blows them out of the water. Everything from pickup, car upkeep, delivery, and communication was top notch. I cannot say enough about DSL and will definitely be back for more, thanks guys.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank timsZ5050PS
Reviewed November 5, 2018

DS Luxury held my $5,000 cash deposit for three weeks after the center cap fell off of the car while in my possession. Out of the deposit they kept $2,500 under the explanation that this was the cost of the cap plus lost business. I asked for any documentation proving the costs and Jonah Goldberg along with Mickie denied the request multiple times. Terrible, terrible experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Faris Bahir D
Reviewed June 22, 2018

This company is amazing! Everyone is so so sweet, first of all. And sooo professional. It was my first time visiting Chicago and the staff made the entire process of renting a car absolutely painless. The car I picked up was spotless inside and out. It looked and drove like a DREAM! Next time I’m in Chicago, I’ll def be coming back to DS Luxury.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank IQQQ