Museum of Science and Industry

from $66.00
from $34.95
from $52.95
10,869 results
All reviews coal mine u boat all ages german submarine submarine tour fairy castle human body baby chicks tesla coil weather exhibit flight simulator brick by brick interactive exhibits hands on activities kids and adults great for kids great exhibits
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

So much to do, do your research before going so you have a plan! We have a ten year old girl and 5 year old boy, and it was perfect for both ages

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Awesome place if you like science! you don't have to be a kid to enjoy it (i am talking to you scientist and researcher).

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Really good museum. Have things for people of all ages to enjoy. There are a lot of interactive exhibits. The kids loved seeing many thing they only read in books.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went visited for my birthday and we absolutely had a blast! The entire place had something for all ages. Make sure to bring a comfy pair of shoes. You’ll be doing a lot of walking! I can’t describe what we loved the most. We will definitely be back. I’ve already recommended to other family members and friends.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

The amount of interactive exhibits sets MSI apart. It is easy to navigate and has something interesting to learn about and try out for all ages. It has been fun to see the museum develop over my lifetime and now go with my 5 year old. Worth going just with friends too! If you want to see everything, be prepared to spend most of the day there.