“Just right”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Side
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Our first time and we can for the experience. Combination plate was good. Beef and chicken kabobs.
Chicken shawarma was average. They put little rice and more chicken. They need to put more rice with the chicken shawarma. Overall it was nice.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t heard of this place, but am so glad my wife made me go. There are different rooms with drinks and different entertainment in each. A comedy show was going in one, and Tango in the next. Plus they had a full menu of the best Mediterranean food you’ll get around there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

The experience in this restaurant is great I don’t know how many shows of Belly dancing they do but the one on Saturday at 8pm is great, the food is really good quality and when you order the best experience is when you order like tapas style and try a little bit of everything.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

My 1st time visiting this establishment, some of my friends came in from Indiana for a concert. We were VIP and when I tell you the service was spectacular, the place was beautiful, and the food was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Alhambra is a trip to Morocco in style, service and the food is outstanding!!! The ambiance is breathtaking. When there, tour the palace, it is authentic from the ornate ceiling to the floor. The attention to detail is impeccable as is the food. Service is attentive and friendly, ask for recommendations or descriptions of the food. Put yourself in their hands and you will have a meal fit for a sultan! Live entertainment I believe on weekend evenings. We will soon return for dinner and show.

Date of visit: April 2018