“AMAZING”

Neighborhood: Near North Side
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

If you've read my review on Epic (Septic) SkyLounge you already have an idea about how I feel about NV. I will definately recommed this place to friends, family and ALL of my NPHC associates.

Dan the owner is the epitome of what a club owner should be: courteous, sociable, helpful. I set up my Best friend's 25th Bday party here. It was SPECTACULAR!! The only thing I would have liked more would have been if the 2nd(better) Dj starting playing earlier and if the bathroom doors had real locks. But those were SUCH minor details in the grand scheme of things.
Dan went the extra mile to actually go out and get one of our FAV Tequilas (Corzo), had brownies and strawberries sent to the table. The hostess was extremely personalble and really sweet.
I'll definately be contacting them for a party that I'm looking to do July 6th or 7th

Visited June 2012