TripAdvisor

from $119.00
More Info
from $400.00
More Info
All reviews comfortable ride great communication clean vehicle friendly driver always on time kalo ord company journey downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Mary was a very pleasant and competent driver. She was on time and got me to my destination in the quickest and safest manner. She knows Chicago area very well. I would definitely enjoy using her services again.

1  Thank msand9
ChiefChicagoLimo, Owner at Chief Chicago Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review, and for your business! We are looking forward to serving you again! All the best!

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Our driver was very professional, he meet us at the baggage claim area. We would highly recommend their services.

1  Thank Ramiro V
ChiefChicagoLimo, Owner at Chief Chicago Limo, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Mr Ramiro V! When you are happy, we are happy! Looking forward to serving you again! All the best!

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I recently booked Chief Chicago Limo direct through their website on behalf of my bosses who travelled from London to Chicago. From the booking to the pick-up at ORD through to their destination I understand everything went very smoothly and my bosses were very pleased and impressed with the service provided. I would thoroughly recommend Chief Chicago Limo, I could not have asked for more assistance than I was given. Every question I raised was answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. First class service all the way.

1  Thank Jackie R
ChiefChicagoLimo, Owner at Chief Chicago Limo, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Thank you Mrs Jackie R for the lovely review! We are glad we met your expectations and are looking forward to serving you and your team again! All the best from us!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

The service was wonderful! Driver was courteous and friendly. Excellent driver. Highly recommend this service.

Date of experience: September 2019
ChiefChicagoLimo, Owner at Chief Chicago Limo, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review!
We are looking forward to you again!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Apparently their airport service is run by PRABU Inc, aka 365 Ride Limo, an affiliate. This was quite confusing because those names didn't show up at the time of booking online.

Date of experience: August 2019
ChiefChicagoLimo, Owner at Chief Chicago Limo, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

;),
Dear Sakusa,
First and most important, thank you for the great review and we are glad you liked the service!!!

Now..... Prabu is the legal name of the business ( the name of my son), from which you get receipts or invoices. 365 Ride Limo and Chief Chicago Limo, 2 of my websites ( actually, there are 2 more ), for greater visibility. No matter on which site you book, you will be taken care by us. Besides the difference in the names-quality of service, rates, fleet and chauffeurs WILL ALWAYS be the same. Guaranteed till I am alive, or in business, whichever is longer!!!

We would love to have you on board again!!!! Be healthy and safe!