All reviews rooftop pool the gold coast check in was fast and easy beautiful hotel large shower lake view junior suite front desk manager soaking tub floor to ceiling windows hotel guests bed and pillows highly recommend this hotel favorite hotel great amenities stayed one night awesome location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice, updated boutique hotel in heart of prime Chicago area on Rush Street. Very comfortable, well appointed rooms and bathrooms. Took advantage of very good Corp rate for great value. 18th Floor Bar with great views and friendly staff

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
ViceroyGMTK, Manager at Viceroy Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear blue80red75,

Thank you for your kind review of Viceroy Chicago. We are glad you chose us for your stay and appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

With the exception of a couple minor glitches, couldn't ask for a more wonderful experience. Everything about the hotel: the convenient location, the restaurants, the beauty and cozy feeling of the lobby, the vibrancy of the pool and bar area, the friendly helpfulness of the staff. Chicago is always wonderful, but our stay at the Viceroy made it even more so. We'll be back for sure and plan to suggest to our kids that they make it a destination for their wedding anniversary this year.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beverly H

Dear Beverly H,

Thank you for this fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! We do apologize that you experienced any glitches at all with your stay and I would welcome the opportunity to talk in more detail. about this as it is helpful for us to know what we can improve. I can be reached at nienke.oosting@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com. We look forward to your return, and to hopefully your kids spending their wedding anniversary as well. I am happy to assist with anything you need.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter moved from LA to Chicago, and I came from CA to visit her there in her new home city. We chose the Viceroy for its location and amenities. It was a delightful stay, and an excellent location to maximize my Chicago experience. Beautiful, elegant and peaceful. I was warmly welcomed and greeted every time I came in by Shayla at the front desk. She is such a delightful person, and true pleasure to have met as part of my Viceroy experience.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear wendyrappeport,

First and foremost, a warm welcome to the Windy City to your daughter! Thank you for choosing Viceroy Chicago for your visit and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your kind comments on Shayla and we will pass those on. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had early check-in setup and arrived on time for it. Once we were there we had to wait 3 hours before we could get into our room giving us 15 minutes to get ready for our wedding rehearsal activities. They didn't provide us with the room we originally planned for, so we were put next the gym - which was extremely loud late at night and early in the morning. The beds were not comfortable and the room was hot.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear Ryan W,

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your stay. We did receive your request for early check-in and as the hotel was fully occupied the evening before, we did our best to honor your request, and were able to check you in to a lake-view room prior to 3pm. I apologize it could not have been sooner. I also have taken note of your feedback on the temperature of the room as well as noise. I would like to speak with you if you are willing to share your contact information, as I would like to try to make things right for now. My email is nienke.oosting@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice amenities for this hotel. Friendly staff. Absolute calm in the rooms.Very well located. Restaurants near the hotel. Beautiful shops on Michigan Avenue and in the neighborhood. Nice walk by the lake.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChF9

Dear ChF9,

Thank you for this lovely review! We are happy to you were able to enjoy our beautiful lakefront path as well as the Gold Coast neighborhood that surrounds us. We do hope to see you again soon.