3,157 results
All reviews state and lake rooftop bar wit hotel warm cookies birds chirping the river the theater district the loop corner room diamond member hotel guests millennium park floor to ceiling windows the bean upon check blue line hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I brought my son to Chicago for his first Cubs game. Although the Cubs lost and the redline stranded us for 45 minutes it was great to come back to the Wit! Great staff and great accommodations! Heart of the city with easy access to public transportation. Will definitely stay here again when we come back to Chicago!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 5 days for a work meeting and it was simply awesome. The location cannot be faulted, the rooms are well maintained- shower pressure good, good amenities and bed super comfortable.
I ate breakfast at the restaurant and it is fresh and has good selection.
The staff are fabulous and helpful. The meeting rooms were good and the catered food fresh and of great quality. Would recommend

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location, check in was prompt, rooms excellent, food excellent and staff was above average. The staff was above average because they anticipated our needs without asking. They were very cordial and appeared like they enjoyed their job!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A tablet went missing during my stay. I reported the item to hotel staff on departure, but never heard back whether it was found in the room or not.
Everything else is wonderful, just make sure you lock everything loose up if you leave your room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
theWitGRM, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear broseidon1138,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. I am glad that we were able to provide a proper resolution, and that we were able to resolve this miscommunication. We look forward to seeing you the next time you return to Chicago.

Chris S.
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our go to hotel when traveling to Chicago. I always book the corner king spa room for the large soaking tub. This is our third time in a row booking this hotel and will plan in doing it again when we return next year.

I would recommend requesting a higher room. On the weekends the street noise can be loud.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple