“The Noodle Vietnamese Cuisine”
Review of The Noodle

The Noodle
Ranked #1,512 of 11,013 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This review, like one of the reviews below, is for The Noodle Thai Cuisine Restaurant in Chinatown, Chicago. It is very good, although the service is somewhat slow and the servers could be a lot more friendly. I had the fresh lemon drink, which was fantastic, but I was never asked if I would like a refill. I certainly would have paid for one. The food was fantastic, but everyone was served their dish at least 5 minutes apart. Odd.

Date of visit: May 2014

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Best Pho in Chicago. Nice eatery. My family loves this place. Good menu. They recommendations for beginners and not beginners. Try the spring rolls too. Very good.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I were staying in Chinatown for Vacation. I really was craving some sort of noodle pasta dish so of course I went to The Noodle! I was in for a big treat. I purchased the Beef Pho with Brisket and Steak, size large. IT WAS HUGE. It was a really great portion size and I ended up taking some home with me! My husband could not stop raving about his meal either, he had the Curried Duck. It was tasty. Great price as well, we left full and paid under $20.00. The wait staff was very attentive and patient with me as well since I had never had Beef Pho before or any sort of meal like that. I would definitely go again if/when we visit!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I hope I am reviewing the correct restaurant in this review. The address where Noodle Vietnamese Cuisine is located is 2336 S. Wentworth Avenue and the restaurant that is pictured is NOT the Noodle Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant. I have included their website on this review which has a picture of their restaurant. My wife and I have been here many times. Their broth is very rich, they give plenty of noodles, and I have received more meat in my pho here than at any other Pho restaurant I have been to. Service is good here. They have a wide assortment of items on their menu and my wife always enjoys their spring rolls. They have remodeled the restaurant recently and it looks very nice. For a relatively inexpensive bowl of pho this is a nice place to go to.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We went into The Noodle at about
3 PM. The place was full of people. We sat there for about five minutes before getting a menu. It took another ten minutes before the waitress came to get our order. I ordered beef Pho with tendons and flank meat in it. My wife ordered the noodles with fish sauce. It took another ten minutes for the food to arrive.
My pho was barely luke warm and tasted terrible. How can you mess up Pho?? My wife's noodles had fish sauce liberally applied and nothing else.
We ate about half of it and left. The cashier was unfriendly and acted like they didn't want our business. They won't have to worry about a repeat visit. By far the worst Vietnamese restaurant I've ever eaten in. Save your money.