I have stayed at the O'Hare Hilton a couple of times for meetings at the hotel. It is a fine place to stay, if you don't mind being near the airport, or need to be at the airport.
The staff has always been very friendly and the rooms are nice. I really like the Hilton matress and bed stuff. The hotel is a little spendy, and they seem to want to charge for lots of add-on things. My WiFi was free, I think because I am a Hilton member. The view is fine, if you like airplanes / airports. You can hop on transit easily to get around town.
Of course, if you were on holiday in Chicago, you'd want to stay somewhere else, perhaps downtown by the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton