Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Ranked #125 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I have stayed at the O'Hare Hilton a couple of times for meetings at the hotel. It is a fine place to stay, if you don't mind being near the airport, or need to be at the airport.

The staff has always been very friendly and the rooms are nice. I really like the Hilton matress and bed stuff. The hotel is a little spendy, and they seem to want to charge for lots of add-on things. My WiFi was free, I think because I am a Hilton member. The view is fine, if you like airplanes / airports. You can hop on transit easily to get around town.

Of course, if you were on holiday in Chicago, you'd want to stay somewhere else, perhaps downtown by the lake.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,434)

Reviewed December 6, 2010

Stayed here the night before a very early flight. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. I had a very loud Chinese man in the next room who had a very loud phone conversation that lasted 2 hours. Other than that, it was pretty much what I expected and had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Huge hotel in an excellent location. Most importantly, there is very easy (indoor) access to most of the terminals (Terminals 1, 2, and 3 for sure) - just go to the Lower Level and walk right into the airport. The Valet gentleman was kind enough to let us park our car in front of the hotel for 15 minutes, while we checked in and took our bags to the room. Afterwards, we returned our rental car, and the rental car shuttle dropped us off directly in front of the hotel - the whole process took about 20 minutes and was painless. The internet, gym access, and small morning breakfast were free through HHonors Status. All of the staff were very kind as well. The bathroom was surprisingly small, but that didn't really matter to us. We heard a few planes, but overall, these was very little noise. Overall, we highly recommend this hotel if access to ORD is important.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Overall a good hotel with good location (doesn't really count as I only had a meeting at the airport hotel). No complaints about the room except the wireless internet drove me insane. Apparently they put me on a floor where I couldn't get a good wireless signal, and tried their bridges and was on and off the phone with tech support my whole time there. Eventually they didn't make me pay for the internet, but that didn't help me out too much.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I like the LAX Hilton...I LOVE the Narita Hilton....I am happy to report that the Chicago airport Hilton ranks right up there with these other two airport hotels.
It is very well-run property with all the services including bars, restaurants, health club, etc.
Yes, there are other cheaper alternatives in the area... but if you are coming off a long or late arriving flight, walking straight to the check in counter is a big relief! We were IN OUR ROOM within 20 minutes of getting our suitcases at baggage claim.
Also, you can offset the hotel expense if you are renting a car by staying at the Hilton the night of arrival and picking up the rental car the next morning, saving one-day's car rental fees and insurances. The rental car shuttles are adjacent to the hotel.. it's cinchy!
The staff is all-pro, the rooms are clean, and there is 24hr room service.

BTW: Internet is "free" now at all Hilton brands if you are Hilton Hhonors Gold or Diamond. They also give breakfast coupons to Gold & Diamond... otherwise breakfast is pretty steep and might cost you $30.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2010

The Hilton O'Hare is obviously tops for convience, being directly connected to the airport terminals, but I also like it because they do every thing pretty well, especially for such a large and busy hotel. Service is good. Food is good. Hotel facilities are good. Staff is attentive. I've now stayed at the Hilton O'Hare 3 or 4 times over the past few years, and I keep coming back because I feel comfortable there.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

This hotel has an extremely good location for those who has a connecting flight. It's at walking distance from terminal 2, and the CTA train station is seconds from the lobby. I staid here for one night and wasn't bothered by any noise. Really nice bed also! However, there are some hidden costs that might put you off, for example Internet...why it isn't included at these so called upper class hotels I dont understand. You get it for free at any budget motel these days...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chicago
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
#115 of 192 in Chicago
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
#141 of 192 in Chicago

Been to Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!