$132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$206
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$182
$137
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

$179
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$209
$199
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$145
$119
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

3,708 results
All reviewsan early flightrunway viewunderground tunnelbaggage claimgaslight clubo'hare airporto harenext morningan overnight stayrental carfitness centerbusiness meetingthe lower levelblue linenight's sleephilton chicagocan't beat the location
Reviewed June 26, 2017

The Hilton at the Chicago O'Hare airport was very convenient. The room was very clean and the bed was very cozy. It made my layover easier than renting a hotel and worry about the morning traffic to board my plane the next morning. It is full of amenites. There rooms are very quiet. You won't hear the air planes take off and land. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Blueline train is very close allowing you to travel into other parts of the city.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Maggie R, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear karenbF666KS,
Thank you kindly for the feedback on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations including our clean rooms, extra facilities and proximity to the airport and blue line. Next time you’re traveling through Chicago, we hope to be of service to you again.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

I have stayed at the Hilton O'Hare on three occasions over the last 3 years as I had long layovers (12+ hours overnight).

It suffices to say that for the price paid (about $200-350 a night... or should I say, for 10 hour stay in my case), the hotel quality is awful. The bathrooms are downright disgraceful with bathtubs that do not drain.

I will likely not stay here again. It is unfortunate that since I was always dead tired and in a hurry to get to the airport terminal, I could never let them know of these horrid deficiencies face-to-face.

Room Tip: If possible, stay at one of the hotels within a 3 mile radius of the airport. It will be better!
1  Thank SoloTraveler26
Maggie R, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear SoloTraveler26,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one. Igor whilst in transit to Europe, however it is the worst Hilton I've stayed in. The rooms desperately need a refurbishment as do the bathrooms, too. The corridors look tired and the whole hotel feels weary and drab. What a shame.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo

Dear Briefsbearuk76,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

As per the title of this review, the bathroom of my room (8040) was utterly disgraceful. The bath-tub would not drain at all. Given that I was here only to sleep at night between flights and tired from flying the past 24 hours, I did not care to report it. The price paid for this 7-9 hour stay was not worth it. Avoid at all cost. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel in 3 years and it has been terrible. JUST TERRIBLE.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank SoloTraveler26

Dear SoloTraveler26,

Reviewed June 24, 2017

The convenience to the airport is excellent - the hotel is in the airport. The airport is in the hotel. Boom. There's direct access to the Blue Line as well, which will take you straight downtown.

Except for a weird tangled hairball under the sheets when I first turned the covers, the room was clean and tidy. Great.

The fact that there's a 0.75" gap under the room door into the hall is not so great. I can also hear both my neighbors talking, and the tank in the bathroom crashes on whenever anyone nearby uses the water/flushes the toilet. The bathroom door hits the toilet seat when it opens.

In the hopes of making it through the night, I decided to purchase an $8 adult beverage from the in-room temptation box (refreshment center), but I found that no key had been left for me to unlock it, so against my better judgment I went back to sleep sober.

I'm glad for my phone's wifi because there is no free wifi in the room (only in the lobby). Aside from sleeping and taking a shower, pretty much everything else is charged - and pricey.

If you're willing to pay $$$$ for super convenience to the airport and access to the Blue Line without having to go outside, you'll get what you'd paid for.

Dear J L,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not have a fulfilling stay. I have passed your feedback about the guestroom door and bathroom door to our Engineering Management team. We also apologize about not offering you a mini bar key upon check in. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience to the airport and the CTA train. If travel ever brings you through Chicago again, we would love the chance to make it right.