It's a fine hotel. Nothing wrong with it. Just nothing exceptional either. A bit dated too. The best thing about it is the location. You can walk to almost every terminal. I hate waiting and hopping on shuttles to hotels late at night and early in the morning. Seems to add a half hour of hassle getting to and from the hotel to the airport. Staying here does away with that. If you just need a nice place to rest your head at the airport while connecting flights, its a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton