I am a semi-budget traveller so you know where I am coming from.
Hotel room summary: quality tv, quality toiletries, comfy bed... expensive room service...
Pretty well maintained hotel. It has an LCD flatscreen TV! =D Well.. I rarely stay at 4 star so maybe thats a norm for that rating... but its my first seeing a flatscreen TV... okok nvm this...
Because it is located at the airport, park at the Long Term Lot $9/day and take the airport transit to the hotel instead of valet $45/day.. The CTA is located right underneath the hotel too so you can take that to downtown... be warned that the travel time will take 2 hrs roughly..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton