Overall a nice place to stay if you can afford a few extra dollars. Its location cannot be beat when visiting Chicago and departing on an early morning flight. Parking rates are steep. The shuttle service to the terminal is wheelchair friendly, but is the only option, even if you only intend to cross traffic lanes to the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton