“Great for Chicago”

Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Ranked #127 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent location, very convenient for business travelers. The rooms are good and clean. The service staff are great. I would stay in this hotel even if I have business in Chicago downtown or the westren suburbs and not just a flight connection.

Room Tip: For flight connection in ORD it is perfect and cost effective
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive critique of our hotel which you posted on Trip Advisor. The complete satisfaction of our guests is our top priority, and we're encouraged to know you were pleased with your accommodations as well as the service provided by our team.

We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and for recommending our hotel to others. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Executive Office

Write a ReviewReviews (3,475)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are nice. Beware of the airline employees that think they are special and deserve to jump everyone in line. This hotel accommodates this rude behavior. It is annoying that flight attendants feel that they do not have to wait in line like everyone else in the world and when the hotel lets them jump in front of you after waiting for 20 minutes to check in it is extremely rude and sends the message that you are not as important to them even though you are Hilton Honors member.

1  Thank dannybiggs

We thank you for both your positive and negative feedback which you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. With regards to the airline personnel you witnessed at check-in, we have contracted crew rooms set up with various airlines where the crew members sign in at a designated airline check-in area which is manned by one of our guest service agents who can also assist checking in guests when they are not checking in airline crews. We are very sorry for the poor impression you may have received and have shared your comments with the appropriate members of our management team. We certainly value your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had a 6am flight to catch so I opted to stay here. I am glad I did. They have a shuttle or you can take the underground pedway to the gates.

Check-in was quick and friendly. The have a bar and restaurant which I was unable to try but they looked nice.

The room was clean and comfortable and it had a large bathroom with Peter Roth amenities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and are glad that your stay was satisfactory and our location was convenient for your travels.

We look forward to your visiting us again in in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Eventhough I live in Chicagoland....a crazy itinerary made it so I needed to crash at this establishment for 4 hours. I had made a reservation in advance. I had been on vacation prior to my one night stay here and I had been staying at a place that was 5 star and WAY more expensive. I think my rate at this Hilton was 149.00. I was very apprehensive on how my room would be. I was very pleasantly surprised with everything. Very clean...modern....great TV.....clean efficient bathrooms.....everything was fabulous. I came away overwhelmed with the sense of value I had recieved.. They understand their model....who their target customer is....and they cater to it wonderfully. Great job and I will have no hesitation of using this convenient location in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

We appreciate the very nice comments which you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is encouraging to know that we succeeded and that you were happy with the accommodations and services provided. It was our pleasure to serve you here and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We slept very well for being so close (accross the street) from the airport. The bed was confortable and we did not hear any noise from the airport. We ate hot sandwiches at the bar of the hotel. The food was good but the wait was a little too long for this kind of food.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the comments you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with your overall stay. We are sorry, however, for the delay you experienced in getting served in our bar and have shared your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage.

We appreciate your staying with us and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Here for a business sales meeting and the rooms were nice and clean, along with the very small bathroom. I am joking about the bathroom because I see comments here about how small. Really did not bother me at all. Now, if I had my family with me, yes, it would have been interesting but for myself, it was fine. Bed very comfortable. Only issue is while lying in bed, I could hear the person in the next room snore, lol. It was very faint but still I could hear. I just turned the TV up slightly. I would stay there again if my company was having a meeting there but if I were going to Chicago for pleasure, I would not stay here. It was extremely convenient and people were nice at check-in!

2  Thank Craig P
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for the comments you shared about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad that overall, you were satisfied with your stay while traveling here on business. We are sorry, however, for any inconvenience caused to you due to the noise from the room next door.

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Of all the hotels I have stayed in, in the US, the O'Hare Hilton is the best for service, courteous & friendly personnel. Rooms are exceptionally clean; all calls for maintenance were resolved almost within minutes. Management staff and front desk, as well as the restaurants were superb.

Room Tip: All rooms are great; regardless of the location.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your nice comments and high ratings which you posted on Trip Advisor about our hotel. If you're happy, we're happy! It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Executive Office

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chicago
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
#115 of 192 in Chicago
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare
#142 of 192 in Chicago

Been to Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!