Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$233
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$189
Hilton.com
$595
$447
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$194
$141
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Hotels.com
3,574 results
All reviewsan early flightrunway viewbaggage claimunderground tunnelgaslight clubo'hare airporto harenext morningan overnight stayrental carfitness centerbusiness meetingthe lower levelblue linenight's sleephilton chicagocan't beat the location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Hilton has a pleasant surrounding. Easy travel to connect to flights, right next door to airport. Don't have to go outside, just walk under ground, next to train station and walk threw the tunnel up the stairs pass baggage claim, up the escalator to the ticket counter. The staff is very profession, rooms are very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Every room is nice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you very much for the nice comments you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad that you were pleased with the convenience of our property as well as with your accommodations and the service extended by our team. We appreciate your recommending us to others.

Please visit us again in the future.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My first time at the Hilton was over thirty years ago and it was and remains the most convenient to O'Hare since it is on the actual grounds of the airport. Connected by a tunnel, a traveler can forget about the Chicago elements. Especially helpful for meetings, the location allows easy meeting in a central area with quick in and out.
Easy train access to the city is a plus.
The one thing that is new and improved over the past few years is the excellent and most friendly service. Most welcome following a long flight!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the high ratings and great comments you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your returning here for so many years and are encouraged to know of your full satisfaction. It is our pleasure to serve you and we will continue our efforts to exceed the expectations of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was the second time I have stayed at this property due to it being connected to O'Hare. Both times were nice. The cost of everything from room, food, and parking is a bit on the high side. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are updated and clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We're happy you chose to stay with us on two occasions and that you had a good experience. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Due to Hurricane Sandy I had to change my plans and returned to Chicago to make sure I made my London flt.
I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and the staff are just unbelievably friendly and helpful. I think I've read where they seem to really care how your stay is and my stay was no exception. I only get to the states once a year but I hope I can make another stop next time, if just for the hotel.
I was on the honours floor with a runway view. Watching the planes landing at night and seeing just lights one by one in a line through my window was pretty good.
The room had all one needs, very clean, comfortable, easy chair, plenty of counter space and a bed that enabled me to have a restful sleep.
Breakfast in the restaurant had a selection of hot and cold food and being gold, it only cost $3 more for the hot food.
I ate Saturday evening in the bar, what a buzzing place, all tv's on football, lots of chatter, food good and plenty of atmosphere.
If I had to miss part of my trip due to the hurricane, I couldn't have been in a better place. Well done Hilton O'hare.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for all the nice comments you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that you were able to stay with us, even though circumstantial due to Hurricane Sandy, and we're glad that you were completely satisfied with all phases of your stay from our location to our accommodations, restaurant experience and the service provided by our team. That's what true hospitality is all about and it was our pleasure to serve you.

You noted that you travel to the states only once a year. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I transferred at ORD which required an overnight stay. It's attached to the airport and you can reach any of the domestic terminals via a 5-10 min walk. The room furnishings and bath were updated and the sound proofing was great. I didn't use the fitness facility but it looked to be a decently sized area. The two negatives that prevented a higher score: 1)The food and beverage costs at the casual bar/restaurant were very high and the food was average - think Manhattan prices not Chicago prices. 2) We encountered a very long line for check-in. All in all, this hotel is acceptable for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad that you were pleased with your accommodations. We apologize, however, for your not being fully satisfied with your meal in the sports bar. Our prices are competitive with other similar type properties in the airport area. We also want to provide high food quality, and we have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.