I transferred at ORD which required an overnight stay. It's attached to the airport and you can reach any of the domestic terminals via a 5-10 min walk. The room furnishings and bath were updated and the sound proofing was great. I didn't use the fitness facility but it looked to be a decently sized area. The two negatives that prevented a higher score: 1)The food and beverage costs at the casual bar/restaurant were very high and the food was average - think Manhattan prices not Chicago prices. 2) We encountered a very long line for check-in. All in all, this hotel is acceptable for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton