Ways to Experience Macy's on State Street
from $69.99
from $75.10
from $75.58
1,304 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Big store, typical Macy's. We only went because my husband and his family went during the Christmas season for dinner. he has very fond memories of the beautiful dining room. He was excited to see if they still sold chocolate covered grasshoppers....no..that was 53 years ago.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

This is the location of Marshall Field's. It has some of the feel of the old store and gratefully I was able to stock up on Frango Mints. Unfortunatley the 6lbs were a bit heavy to carry on the airplane. I should have had them shipped. It's a nice store and the clerks were very helpful. I also enjoyed the lunch at The Walnut Room. It has beautiful walnut panelling. If you are in the store go to see this room. It is lovely. I had the Strawberry and Goat cheese salad. It was good and I thought reasonably priced.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

We decided on a whim, to visit Chicago on a long weekend to see this historic Marshall Fields store (now Macys). It reminds me of Macy's flagship in NYC 34st. However this location is bigger and has huge atriums with mosaic ceiling and other interesting art deco inspired feel.

There's so much to do in Chicago, don't pass up this destination thinking it's only a store. Worth taking the time to walk thru and admire it.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful place Macy's is!!! We visited whilst in Chicago and we were not disappointed.
This place is just fabulous and you can pick up everything in this store. It is so big and the experience is fantastic .
Well recommended

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

It's so much fun when you can find a good deal here. Macy's is way overpriced and the quality of some items are below average. I still love this place because every now and then you can find name brand items costing over $100 for 75% off. Recently, I got a FANTASTIC name brand lady suit for $75, originally over $400! If you shop often here, you can find the deals.