“An absolute must!”

Ranked #502 of 10,812 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Wicker Park
Neighborhood: Wicker Park
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We love this restaurant. It has a wonderful assortment of veggie delights in a hip environment. There are only about 10 tables so make sure you make a rezzy. The musician-waiter who has been there for years is friendly and very fun to talk to.

1  Thank lulukale

Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is the 2nd time we've eaten at Mana, and it doesn't disappoint. The food is very tasty, and the service is great.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Recently we got together at this place in the evening for a dinner with few friends.
We were 17 of us.....all vegetarians!
This place is cozy and friendly with excellent vegetarian dishes, cold and hot.
Beet salad as well as apple salad was very good. All the other items that we tried were
Very tasty and worth the trip to near north side.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Overall the food here was very good. We had a bunch of Vegetarian "tapas." The beets with blue cheese were fantastic. The sesame noodles and brussels sprouts were fine, nothing special. The black bean based chili and the baked goat cheese were also very tasty. The mana sliders, their signature dish, were definitely great. Overall the food was interesting and good, but IMHO a bit overpriced. The vibe of the place is definitely trying (and mostly succeeding) to be hip and happening. Worth a trip.

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I just love this place. I am not a vegetarian but I think everything on the menu is amazing. I went with a mixed group of vegetarians and not-vegetarians, all female. My favorite style of eating is tapas and healthy. This menu was perfect for me. We ordered these cold plates: sesame noodles and seaweed cucumber salad. Both were excellent. Lucky us--we were there at the right time for the slider special (5:30-6:30). So yummy. Then we ordered baked goat cheese, gyoza and gnocchi. Everything was amazing. And the prices are reasonable for the quality. Go. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank terpwanabe