“My total treat”

Cairo Kebab
Order Online
Ranked #2,640 of 11,046 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Description: Our food is freshly prepared, halal, and with a large selection of vegetarian and vegan options. Ahmed will delight you with his unique take on the Middle Eastern standards that you know and love, as well as his own authentic family recipes. We welcome you to enjoy our Middle Eastern hospitality here in the restaurant, or request pick- up or delivery. We also cater for all types of events!
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Every time I can come here I come, Lauro is my favorite middle eastern place in the entire city of Chicago, their food is simply very homemade like, yet out of this world.
I feel like I am at someone’s house in Egypt when I come here.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I went here last to have lunch by myself, the baba ganoush it’s worth the trip, just writing about it makes me hungry
I always ordered the Kafka kebab, which to me is like a better shawarma, I could eat here daily

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

This place does not scream Egyptian at all. The place lacks character period. The food is really good. The hummus and baba ganoush are amazing, fresh and tasty. I could make a meal of these appetizers. The shawarmas are very tasty too. The service is slow and subpar but the food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite middle eastern/northern African restaurant in Chicago
The food is very simple, yet very tasty and always cooked to perfection
I normally have the lamb kafta and it’s so good equally as a wrap or a platter.
This is also a good choice for vegetarians/vegans and to top it off you could bring your favorite wine to your dinner

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is by far my favorite middle eastern restaurant in Chicago, it is byob, it’s very casual and incredibly friendly. Best of all the food is out of this universe.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Cairo Kebab? Share your experiences!