All reviews glass shower deliver towels requested items great location unique hotel coolest hotel cutting edge fun hotel cool decor cool hotel marriott points an iron block from michigan ave room service city view rooms are modern awesome hotel
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Brand new hotel in the Magnificent Mile. Incredible ambiance and service. Food was very good. Everyone is very friendly and attentive. I stay in hotels at least 80 nights per year and these were the most unique rooms I have stayed in for a long time. Great automation for lighting and Alexa.

Where else can you get room service delivered by Robot, Thank you Theo and Cleo!!

I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Osweg0
Allyson M, Front Office Manager at Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Osweg0,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are proud of our unique design in our guest rooms and that you were able to meet our amenity-delivering robots, Leo & Cleo. The team also appreciated positive comments and cannot wait to welcome you back!

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can make sure you have another inspiring stay at Hotel EMC2!

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I really want to like this hotel because it's new and Marriott and close to my office. However, it falls short in a few ways. Here is an initial reaction from a platinum premier member of Marriott (yup, that means I spend more nights in a Marriott than at home)

Beautiful room but doesn't seem like there are suites. My 'upgrade' is a normal room with no view that smells like the chemicals of newness.

Korres products are great but WHERE IS THE LOTION? Also seemed like they'd been used by the previous guest due to small amount in the bottle.

Bed is not as cozy as comperable properties in Chicago but robe is better.

No Bravo or channel list so not sure if there is HBO.

No lounge but my status gets me either breakfast or points. No food after 10 pm.

The kicker. I know this is a seemingly small thing... plastic glasses wrapped in plastic. Wow. Not a normal glass to stick your toothbrush in. Korres products and no lotion or real glass in an upgraded room. Was surprised.

Probably won't stay here again but will enjoy the beautiful decor while I'm here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank Ellenjoan1121

Ellenjoan1121,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we thank you for you loyalty as a Platinum Member. I am delighted we were able to be your home away from home while in Chicago, but am disappointed we did not meet your expectations. We do have two regular rocks glasses in the mini bar near the ice buckets, but offer plastic glasses in the bathroom as another option for our guests. Please contact me directly the next time your travels bring you back to this area. We would love to welcome you back for a seamless stay.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Booked the Hotel EMC2 for a weekend getaway as a couple in Chicago. Knowing it was brand new we anticipated some kinks that still need to be worked out...not at all. The hotel was fantastic, even with a closed road for the weekend in front of the hotel, the staff communicated to us and assured we had almost no hassle in getting to the hotel. The deco of the hotel is fantastic and the rooms themselves were fantastic. Will definitely be staying again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda T
Allyson M, Front Office Manager at Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Amanda T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel EMC2 and for your high marks. I am delighted we were able to exceed your expectations. Our guestrooms are very unique and showcase a combination of art and science. We look forward to you returning for another inspiring stay!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I was attending a convention in Chicago. Rather than pay the outrageous chain hotel rates I chose EMC2. It is very high tech from check in to check out. Elevators are controlled at the front desk, a robot travels the property delivering forgotten necessities to customer rooms, deco is sleek and eye catching and the location is convenient to anywhere in downtown. The rooms contain the same high tech feel with interesting lighting options, glass shower, novel closet space hidden by a curtain rather than a door and a sumptuously good bed.

Room tip: Any rroom is great
4  Thank Henry4218
Allyson M, Front Office Manager at Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Henry4218,

Thank you for your stellar review! I am glad you chose to stay with us and experience Chicago EMC2-style. We appreciate your remarks about the technology throughout the hotel. From the Echo Dots in the guestrooms to our amenity delivery robots, we want our guests to have access to the latest technology at their home away from home.

I cannot wait to welcome you back to Hotel EMC2 the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Excellent decor, high level of tech amenities and very nice staff. Good breakfast too!. Great access to lake and Mich Ave. Lobby was efficient use of space - books/file cabinets to 30' roof, yet intimate.

3  Thank Mike F

Mike F,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a stellar review from your recent stay! We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We are proud of our unique design and our staff was happy to read your comments.

Next time you are in Chicago please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can ensure you have another amazing visit.