“Great breakfast, delicious pizza”
Review of Caffe Baci

Caffe Baci
Ranked #4,109 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been in Chicago for several days. This place serves delicious food and good service. We have been here for breakfast and lunch. Great location right in front of Millennium Park. Good place to start your day.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Today my boyfriend and I visited Chicago. The whole morning through noon was cloudy and rainy and I decided I want soup for lunch to cheer myself. We found caffe baci when we left the park and really enjoyed it. Each of us took different soups. Both were great. I also took pesto tortelini and my boyfriend ordered a great sandwich. That was like Italy in the middle of Chicago and it was great. I recommand this place any time of the year!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped in here when our group could not agree on where to go for supper and happened to walk by. The service was friendly, but did not come back to check on us enough to ask if we needed more drinks. The pizzas toppings were not your typical toppings, which was great. Good overall value.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location as it was right down the street from our hotel, the congress. They had a great variety of subs all made fresh as well as other Italian sandwiches. The pizza by the slice was amazing too! Big and yummy! Free refills on pop and nice atmosphere. Only con was that the lemon Italian ice was not the best, could have had a lot more flavor. Overall very good place to eat

Reviewed June 30, 2013

A must try spot for breakfast and lunch in the heart of the loop and financial district. Fresh cooked everything! Mostly Italian fare, everything from paninis to pasta is delicious. The way it made is very homely and fresh, I doubt anything sees the fridge at the end of the day. I have eaten here during my time in Chicago. It is closed to my hotel. Excellent coffee and breakfast.

You can expect to pay slightly more than fast food, and the tables get crowded, you might even sit with strangers at their big table, but something about that style of dining in the loop has some appeal. For the after work study spot, they have these couches, and big chairs to kick back in with your laptop if you like. Stop by Baci, you will thank me later.