“2014 Spring Break-Downtown Chicago”

Ronny's Original Chicago Steakhouse
Ranked #568 of 10,110 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hungry for lunch? Don't want 'fast food', again? Meat and potatoes, fast and informal. I had their Lunch Special, 8oz. steak, baked potato and garlic bread. Top it off or wash it down with a beer and I was happy.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We came across this place while walking under subway near Theater district. I ordered the Mile-High Meatloaf (layer of mashed potatos, layer of meatloaf, layer of mashed potato, layer of meatloaf covered with vegetables & gravy) and my husband ordered a cheese burger. He said it was the best burger he'd ever had (that's saying a lot)! Friendly staff and cozy environment for people watching as it is on a busy corner for pedestrians.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The only thing I can say, is that you will enjoy anything you order from this place. They are fast, efficient, and had my craving fulfilled by 10:30 in the morning! They have a unique watermelon drink that you've got to try and they have so many breakfast and lunch selections... I have to go back. I just have to.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

If you want a quick, cheap and tasty meal this is place is perfect. Food was good value for money and it looked like a place the locals go, which is always a good sign!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were a little exhausted after walking around the beautiful city of Chicago and being Aussies needed a beer to give us a little energy. We decided to do lunch as well - wow are we ever so glad we did! The food is cheap, the servings are huge and were the best meals we have had in our whole 10 months of travelling across the USA. We ordered the burger and the taco salad. It is more a cafe than a restaurant but the number of people in there was enough indication to us that the food must be good. This would be my regular if I lived in Chicago!!