Hotel Felix
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$187
$167
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$211
$187
$206
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$239
$199
  • Breakfast included
$604
$376
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Hotels.com
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
$149
  • Room Service
1,670 results
All reviewsrooms are smallboutique hotelwhole foodsfew blocksriver northmichigan avefront desk staffbed was very comfortablefree coffeedowntown chicagolocation is greatthe magnificent milemag mileupon checknavy pierlobbydoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I didn't plan on staying in a hotel when visiting Chicago until our host notified us that the accommodations would be limited at his home. Therefore, I got on Expedia and found the Hotel Felix. The rate was reasonable and I could get a room with two doubles.

The bar was nice, lobby clean and sleek. I thought our room was of ample size for a city hotel (though my friends staying with me did not agree). We didn't use many of the amenities, but the gym was nice and the location allowed us to get around by cab for a reasonable price. There's also a Whole Foods down that street that is perfect for picking up meals to go, etc.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Ioved my weekend stay @ this hotel. Friendly front desk,doormen and enjoyed my hour massage. Room had nice view from the 12th floor, very comfortable bed and enjoyed the H20 product's in the bathroom. I disliked the scratchy towel's and not enough hanger's in the small closet space. I booked with priceline.com and for the price and location can not let those few dislike's prevent myself drom returning to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Rooms are SO SMALL it overshadows any of the positives (location good, bed very comfy, new modern decor). It was equivalent to a youth hostel in Europe....seriously. Only a queen bed in the room but it was too cramped for only a couple to move about without banging knees on the bed frame. "Closet" consisted of only a 12 inch pole in a corner with a curtian to cover it....could not fit all hanging clothes on it (2 adults for 2 days but included heavy winter coats). Surrounding rooms water was VERY loud when showers run or toilets flushed, and HVAC system was very loud. Simply put, room was just too small to be acceptable at any star rating.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The staff were very friendly from our arrival, helpful throughout our visit, and even left us with a parting gift as we went on our merry way. Enjoyed the room, comfortable bed, and close to all our destinations downtown.

We grabbed breakfast from the restaurant next door - very hearty. Quite enjoyed it.

Also liked the nice touches on the sustainability front - the hotel is Silver LEED certified, our meal was served in paper packaging / cardboard, even the water bottles are compostable.

And yes - the rooms are small (or at least ours was - booked on Hotwire) but perfectly ample and a good price.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Hotel Felix is a modern hotel with up to date furnishings. I got a great last minute rate on priceline. For what I paid I was more than happy. I don't know that The Felix is worth some of the higher rates they charge. The parking attendant left my car unlocked overnight. The only other minus Is that activity in the halls can be heard through the door.

• Stayed: December 2010