Cambria Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$499
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$179
$292
$252
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$319
$299
BestWestern.com
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
La Quinta
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$351
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$375
  • Room Service
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$474
$437
Agoda.com
3,482 results
All reviewsrooftop barmilenorth hotelgreat locationgino's pizzaneiman marcusqueen suitemichigan avenuenorthwestern hospitalmagnificent milewater towermag milehancock towernavy pierwould definitely stay here againcity viewgreat ratestreet noise
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

When we entered the hotel, the lobby was stripped as they were in the middle of remodeling. We paid an extra $20 for a larger room and the room we were given was delightful on two levels with a great view. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been going to Chicago about once a year for the last five years and while I always consider changing my hotel but always come back to Milenorth (aka Affinia) and for good reason. the layout of the rooms is amazing. you are almost getting a sutie for the price of a standard room in most hotels. I love to walk and Chicago is my favorite walking city. The Milenorth could not be in a better spot to walk out the door and head in any direction to stumble upon all the great things Chicago has to offer.. there is construction going on in the hotel now which was slightly inconvenient but we cant wait to come back when it is finished.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great Hotel that is sprucing up to be even better. Great staff. Great Bar. Enjoyed my conference better knowing there was a place I could call "home". The week my partner and I were there saw the transformation come nearly to life. I could not ask for better staff at the C-View Lounge. Harry and the manager were funny and very accepting of us. We will definitely come back when the weather is better!

Room Tip: Have a drink at C-View Lounge!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel is one that I think you will either love or hate. First, the location is close to downtown and many different restaurants and the magnificent mile. Second, the room we had was actually one of the most nicely appointed rooms at which we have stayed. The bathroom was out and out, plain cool. There were plenty of power ports and the TV was a flat-screen. There were only three negatives. First, the construction going on was loud, invasive and in your face as soon as you walk in. I guess that it cannot be helped if hotel-goers want updated rooms. But, we could barely avoid walking into ladders. Second, expect to pay $50 dollars to park for one night whether you valet it or use the self-park down the street. Third, there is no good place to pull over and take out your luggage. Yes, I know this is Chicago and in a busy area. Still, a curb cut is not too much to ask. We would stay here again, but probably only after the renovation is completed. We also got a great deal on Priceline that we may not have gotten had it not been for the renovation. I think that we should be made aware of the renovation before we book the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was a very nice hotel 2 blocks from Hancock tower. It was great being in the middle of Chicago cause you could walk to all of the sites. We were a little disappointed to find out that parking cost was $48 for 24 if you parked yourself but the rate changed depending on how long your car was there or $52 for valet for 24 hours with being able to take out your car as many times as you wanted. The beds were comfy and the Wi-Fi was pretty good. The rooms were clean and modern so that was awesome. The only thing we had a problem with was that when we arrived we found out that the lobby was being redone so you had to go in the side entrance and through a temporary lobby. But other then that it was a great hotel with friendly staff and I recommend it. Oh ya and the fitness center was nice as well.

MAKE SURE TO GO TO P.F. CHANGS A FEW BLOCKS AWAY 530 N Wabash Ave, Chicago reserve so you don't wait (312) 828-9977 food it delicious and it is not to expensive!!!

Room Tip: the higher up you go the quieter it is (11th floor was close to silent.)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family