“Best hotel stay ever!”

Ranked #4 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
Chicago, Illinois
“Best hotel stay ever!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had a wonderful time during my stay. My family and I enjoyed the classy and clean lines in the lobby and in the rooms. Every staff member welcomed us with a smile and they were very helpful with getting us to fun places to be in the city.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (644)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Oak Brook, Illinois
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great place to stay. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The facilitiy is beautiful. The spa is beautifuly, clean and very relaxing. The staff was very professional. We definitely recommend the Four Seasons!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel is just about the best in the city. My family and I stayed for a week and enjoyed everything about our stay. We had small children with us and they were treated like royalty. The Kids room was fun for the children but I enjoyed the fact that it was clean and organized. The staff at the Four Seasons is attentive, professional and knowledgeable. The facility is beautiful, always spotless and very relaxing. I will always recommend The Four Seasons Chicago to my friends and business associates.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Suzanne S
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I simply wanted to say that our stay was lovely! From checking in and receiving a nice upgrade, fabulous bellmen, room service was average, but dinner in the restaurant was delicious. However the special gem was concierge. All the people we spoke to, and there were many, were lovely and so helpful. But for us, Kristin was especially special. It is a great reflection that your hotel has such a talented staff to make our visit to the city that much better. We will highly recommend your hotel to our friends!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
houston, TX
Reviewed November 12, 2013

From the valet to the front desk to the waitstaff, everyone was professional and extremely well trained. They almost knew what I wanted before I asked. Keep up the good work!

Food in the Allium bar is exceptional, especially the Chicago-style hotdog, which I will put up against any others as best dog in town. I also like the comfy layout of this area, so many well apportioned seating areas. One of my buddies met a local and spent 9 hours with her here.

Location is caddy-corner from John Hancock building so no complaints there, just a few blocks from the lake and the Triangle (lots of comfy resto/bars).

Only complaint is some of the rooms on the 36th floor had eery creaky or wind/whistle noises at night. Part of the charm of the Windy City, I guess.

Room Tip: Ask for Lakeview and room without the whistling noises at night.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear oliversax,

Thank you for your review. Our staff dedication to service is a valuable contribution to helping us maintain the position we enjoy in this industry, and I am very pleased to learn of the service they provided. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 12, 2013

we always stay at the Four Seasons and go to Chicago 3-4 times a year. Great staff welcome us back; they know our preferences and often give us upgrades on our room, Concierges also are very helpful. It's central, elegant and convenient.

Room Tip: we like the lake view and are pleased to pay a little extra for it
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear jody f.

There is no better reward for us than the recommendation of our guests, and I appreciate your loyalty and review. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Chicago
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Beautiful suite with kind and friendly employees. My 10 year old son didn't want to leave the room and the view of the city to swim in the beautiful pool. He said "this is the most child friendly hotel ever". It is that and more

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear JPV111,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.