“They make children feel like royalty!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago

Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Ranked #5 of 185 Hotels in Chicago
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“They make children feel like royalty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

From the moment we arrived until the time of departure the entire stay was great. I attended a seminar. The meeting rooms and staff were fabulous. We brought our children, ages 4 and 11. Both of them had a wonderful time. The pool is beautiful. Everything about our time at this hotel was a perfectly positive experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Geri1441

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (555)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
waterloo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

its an awesome hotel. they were amazing to us and the kids. I booked through what a hotel.com. Got a great rate. One night free. Free breakfasts each morning (upto $80 per day). $100 food and B credit. Free WIFI and room upgrade to this awesome suite. They gave the kids t-shirs, treats in the room everyday and stuffed cows. It was perfect. We had no bags for 2 days and got dental kits, deodorant, shaving kits...whatever they could do, they did!! would definitely recommend and go back. They are also connected to the bloomingdales shopping plaza with lots of other stores. you get 15% off at bloomingdales for staying at the four seasons....awesome!!

Room Tip: we were on 36th floor. city view. a bit loud, but they give you ear plugs.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank travelnutzWaterloo
Bolingbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I don't have words to describe my recent experience at the Four Seasons Chicago. Location couldn't be better, the hotel team simply provided me with perfect service at every moment. I have traveled more than 20 countries, stayed at so many different hotels and chains, none at the level of the Four Seasons Chicago. What about the view? From our room I could watch the movement at Michigan Avenue and the piece of Lake Michigan. Simply amazing. I do recommend the Sunday brunch, a gourmet journey from start to end!

I'll be back!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms at the corner ending at 25 will get both views, city and lake!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paulo C
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our stay at the Four Seasons in a lakeview executive suite was fantastic! It was a perfect mother/daughter weekend to visit colleges, shop and enjoy all the nearby gourmet restaurants.
The location is smack in the center of everything. Just one problem, I never wanted to leave the hotel. The room was so comfortable with a beautiful marble bathroom that had separate tub and shower. The service was impeccable and our room service breakfast arrived piping hot. The bar is gorgeous, especially in the evening. The concierge was extremely helpful with directions and in making all our restaurant and city tour reservations. It truely exceeded all my expectations!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with lake view and Michegan Ave view. Although, if you are high up and it'...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I spent last weekend in Chicago visiting with some friends. We stayed in the FS Chicago and had an awesome time. The hotel was right on Michigan avenue and only about a block and a half from the lake. We were on the 41st floor and had a fantastic City and Lake view!

The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The accommodations were very spacious and the amenities were fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Downtown Chicago.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
New England USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip, and for one night in April. I normally don't stay at these very expensive resort hotels because my clients won't pay for the expense. So with the client selecting this stay, who could say "no?"

I loved the marble baths and modern amenities. The Staff are REALLY outstanding, and they are so responsive. Obviously, eating here is not cheap, nor is the massage for $150 for 55 minutes! (I did not have one!)
I had a great room overlooking the lake as well as the John Hancock tower. Very Impressive! While the room is very well appointed, the bathroom is small but very functional. The TV is a big screen digital with about 50 channels. The bed was very very comfortable.

I had two annoying features or experiences that surprised me, but did not bother me to drop the rating to a 3. The first was electrical sockets for Ironing Clothes. There aren't any! So, I had to use the bathroom socket by dragging the ironing board into the small bathroom and hook up the Iron near the sink. Problem was the cord was too short, forcing me to miss a few spots.. the second was due to weather. Being on the 30's floor level, I was in a high level that was impacted by strong winds that day. So, the walls creaked like what you would hear on a sailboat. I called the front desk, and they were very apologetic, and offered a noise cancelling machine for my room, or use the earplugs I found in the side table drawer. I chose neither as I wanted to see how it went. Having slept on sailboats before you get the noises just like in this room.

If you don't mind the noise, you will have a great stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay here on a windy day and you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank WarmVacations
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ideal location, excellent amenities and the best (accommodating and professional) staff I've ever encountered. Our suite was fantastic, overlooking Lake Michigan. Future visits to Chicago will definitely be in the Four Seasons; cannot recommend highly enough!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Jamison K,

We are happy to read you had an exceptional weekend and we appreciate your wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso