Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
3,301 results
All reviewsice cream manallium restaurantexecutive suiteroom servicelake viewconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicemichigan avenuecorner suitebeautiful hotelwonderful staylong weekendthe windy cityhotel restauranthousekeeping staffthe magnificent mile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago is truly the best hotel I have ever stayed at! The welcome was warm and inviting and they made every effort to ensure that our stay was perfect.

In the heart of downtown Chicago it is a great location to experience the Chicago city life. We were able to explore Michigan Avenue and stroll Lake Shore drive just minutes away.

The room was terrific. The highlight was the amazing views of Lake Michigan from our 40th floor room.

Our dinner at the Allium restaurant was wonderful. We enjoyed the "Chicago Dog" which was prepared from scratch including the ketchup.

I am looking forward to my next visit to Chicago and the Four Season Hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bobbie A
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Bobby A,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback. I am especially delighted to learn our staff ensured a perfect stay and that you enjoyed the Chicago Dog, a favorite of Allium’s patrons.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The rooms were great and I loved the views of the great lakes! The hotel is immaculate.

The pool in this hotel is where they filmed the pool scene from "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York"...the part where Kevin does the cannonball and loses his shorts! The movie was supposed to take place in NYC Plaza Hotel, but since the Plaza hotel did not have a pool, the pool scene was shot in this Chicago hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathan J
Reviewed March 18, 2013

When you stay at the Four Seasons Chicago, you experience a truly iconic property.

As soon as I arrived, the staff greeted me by name and effortlessly took care of my needs, from start to finish.

The beautiful pool and spa are unique for a city hotel....upon entering, you feel as if you are staying at a resort! I also loved the uber comfortable bed and luxurious linens, as well as the delicious Allium restaurant. The gym was top rate, and I loved the lavish L'Occitane amenities.

The Four Seasons sets the standard for luxury and premium service....it's definitely a challenge to go elsewhere once you have stayed at one of their properties. Every detail is accounted for and mastered. I'm ready to move in :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HollyJ300
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

When we first arrived we were blown away on how amazing thinhs looked. Dennis was the guy who checked us in and he made sure he made a point to remember us. It was our anniversary weekend and he wanted our stay to be the best. Always a smiling fqce and he sent us up some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. This was an amazzing place to be. The pool, the sauna, the room, the people, even the guests were nice. Just an amazing place.

1  Thank Savana M

Dear Savanna M,

We are happy to read you enjoyed your anniversary weekend and we thank you for choosing our hotel for your special occasion.

We appreciate your feedback and Dennis is pleased to know his efforts were recognized. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Fours Seasons is a little unique as it isn't as prominent on the street frontage of Chicago as the other high end hotels in Chicago (Peninsula, Trump, Waldorf which all are quite large and visible from the street). You walk in to the hotel on the ground floor but go straight up an elevator to a medium size lobby which then allows you to go to their restaurant, which is casual but excellent, or up a different set of elevators to your room. So while the hotel is large and has lots of rooms it really doesn't feel that way, it feels like the smallest hotel of the ones I listed above. I like that component, the service even feels a little bit more intimate because of it. With that said, I prefer the Peninsula slightly over the Four Seasons but this is still a great hotel and you will not be disappointed. If you end up on a high floor you will have the most amazing views in the city and I think many if not all the rooms are not renovated so you will be pleased with your room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple