WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago

Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Ranked #5 of 185 Hotels in Chicago
Mexico City, Mexico
“Very Nice hotel, outstanding attention to details”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

VEry nice hotel, in a nice neighborhood, Great attention to details, outstanding concierge team.
extremely polite personnel, room with a very nice view and excellent furniture.
Nice indoor swimming pool,

Room Tip: The corner suites in floor 45 are outstanding
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank R S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (587)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Fantastic service and large rooms! Wonderful breakfast! Great restaraunt recommendations by Concierge! Try Ralph Lauren's restaraunt. Great shopping. Gold Coast Auto dealership with exotic cars for the guys.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband brought me here for my birthday from January 4, 2013 until January 7, 2013, when we arrived to hotel, we were not greeted properly by the bellman, he stared at us while we waited for him to get our luggage. We finally got some service when another bellman came to assist us. The female attendant at the reception desk told us she was going to take us on a tour, we only made it as far as the lobby elevator. When getting to our room, I had expected more luxury decor, but it was nice, we had a good view of the lake plus Michigan Avenue. The female attendant from the laudry service we used was very pleasant, also the young lady at the conceige desk named Michelle, she was very helpful upon our request of making dinner reservation's at a Italatian resturant. On Saturday(my birthday) we had breakfast in the hotel resturant, the female host was very friendly as well, she had a surprize for me in honor of my birthday, however, we had seen her before when we had dinner here. We went to the fitness area, but to my surprise, three treadmill's TV's were broken, I told an attendant that worked there, my husband had a pedicure at the spa, but he stated the female techician rushed his pedicure. I tried to schedule a facial, but they stated they didn't have an opening available, and we had our 80 minutes massages at the Ritz-Carlton since they didn't have a male attendant to do my massage on my birthday. I felt that we could have been treated better, do without the stare's as if we didn't belong there(experienced this from some of the workers plus guests)my husband's money spend's just like the next man and God created us all as equal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KLS13_10
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you were able to enjoy your birthday and thank you for your kind comments about Michelle, our restaurant’s host and our laundry staff. I am sorry your overall stay did not live up to your expectations. Our standards are grounded in providing each guest with consistent high levels of service and I hope we have an opportunity to make amends. Please feel free to contact me directly at 312.649.2303 if I may be of assistance in the future.

Michele Grosso
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel is amazing. I consider it one of the best places I have stayed in. I would for sure go back to it if I go to chicago again. I went there with some friends and we all enjoyed our stay. It's very clean and luxurious. I would totally recommend it for all.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Just a night away with the family to celebrates kids Birthday. We have stayed here a few times and always a first class experience. The kids loved the pool and some of the NEW kids areas in the hotel. Beautiful property overall but the service is OUTSTANDING, both for us and the kids. Some recent renovation to lobby and restaurant/bar are well done.

Room Tip: Room facing the lake are the way to go
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Four Seasons Chicago is fantastic. I spent the weekend with my wife. We dined at Allium, used the fitness center, and had spa treatments. All aspects of this hotel are top notch. The service is second to none.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great place and wonderful for kids and families or a weekend getaway. The indoor pool is so nice. The best thing is the ice cream cart that comes right to your room. Probably will not find better hotel food anywhere. Location is truly ideal. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2013