Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$282
$206
Sofitel
The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
$399
$345
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$263
$189
Hilton.com
$179
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Breakfast included
$145
$132
  • Room Service
$428
$376
3,301 results
All reviewsice cream manallium restaurantexecutive suiteroom servicelake viewconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicemichigan avenuecorner suitebeautiful hotelwonderful staylong weekendthe windy cityhotel restauranthousekeeping staffthe magnificent mile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Did a staycation - so great. Never thoght of Four Seasons as a place for families. It is - kids are treated like royalty my 5 year old wanted to buy the hotel and move in. Four Seasons service like no other. The little details are what makes it special - Kids shampoo, speacial treat deliver to room for our son, a hat and tee shirt as a welcome present, room with excellent view. Loved the ice cream man coming to our room also did the make a pizza with Four Sesons chef - very reasonalble priced at $25 - chef was so nice, kinda cool to see how the Four sesons kitchen works. Only complainr is the prize of pop for kids $5.00 - yikes.
We are ready to book our next staycation over the holidays. Thanks Four seasons for a truely fablus and memorable experience. After this experience no other hotel will compare.

1  Thank JIll F
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your staycation. Four Seasons embodies a home away from home, and we are thrilled to read your five year old wanted to buy the hotel and move in. We are happy you enjoyed the amenities and that we were able to create a memorable stay for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've previously reviewed the Four Seasons - Chicago - always with great reviews. This visit may have yet topped the last several visits.

Pulling up to the entrance, the doorman recognized our kids from previous visits. He small-talked them and while taking our bags, asked me of the last name. No doubt as soon as we entered he radioed the front desk. Upon arriving on the 7th floor (front desk), the manager greeted us as the elevators opened and walked us to the front desk. While I checked in she occupied the kids by showing them a toy box where they each made a selection.

She informed us of a new "kids club" area on the 33rd floor while the front desk completed the paperwork. The front desk took us all the way up to our room on the 41st floor - that's never happened before. The bags arrived minutes later and we were off for our adventure.

The food inside the hotel was fantastic - eating at Allium is one of our favorite events during the visit. The staff treated our kids like VIP's the whole time. Our three year old cried when we left - not wanting to go home.

The service at the Four Seasons - Chicago is simply exceptional. We can't wait for our next visit. Giving them only five stars might be a disservice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My daughters and I had the most relaxing stay. I brought my teenage daughters and from the minute we stepped on the hotel grounds we were pampered. Everyone treated us with respect and courtesy. Other luxury hotels are not so inviting to teenagers but The Four Seasons in Chicago was WONDERFUL! The pool and hot tub were peaceful and sparkling clean. Everywhere we turned someone was there making sure our stay was perfect.
I don't want to forget to mention the perfect location downtown. It was a Chicago winter day and we had 6 floors of shopping right under our hotel! We never had to put our coats on :).
Needless to say, we cannot wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear DianeAndDaughters:

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read that you all felt pampered and were able to relax during your stay. It is also rewarding to receive such wonderful comments on staffs' service in ensuring a perfect stay, and they too are delighted to learn of your acknowledgement.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel and I love it .
The rooms are great , the staff , the breakfeast is great and the location couldn´t be better.
Valet, door man, front desk staff, kind servers and amazing food!
I recommend this Hotel very much .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a wonderful stay I had at the Four Seasons Chicago! Very, very impressed. My mom, aunt, and I stayed for my birthday weekend in January and it couldn't have been more special. Everyone from the doorman, to the concierge, to the front desk was courteous, professional, genuine, and accommodating. Service was great and you can tell everyone truly takes pride in their jobs.

And the room was amazing! Beautiful view of Lake Michigan. Housekeeping was great and has an amazing attention to detail. Four Seasons has a special talent of keeping their rooms and decor traditionally decorated, but modern with updated amenities at the same time. The location of the hotel is also perfect - right on Michigan Avenue in walking distance of shopping and restaurants.

The day of check-in we also spent the afternoon at the spa. The pool and fitness center areas are gorgeous, complete with a steam room and sauna. We each had massages that were also great. I believe the woman who assisted us making the appointments and when we arrived was named Anna. She was extremely accommodating and professional. At the end of our treatments, they treated us to 3 glasses of champagne and a slice of chocolate cake for my birthday! The Four Seasons made us feel special. We will definitely be back!! Thank you thank you!