Tripadvisor
Chicago
1,630 results
All reviews field museum roosevelt station great location columbia college shedd aquarium south loop within walking distance michigan avenue would stay here again navy pier art institute downtown chicago bed was comfortable mccormick place corner room public transportation few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

We had a great stay well looked after, the room was good clean and comfortable. If you need parking and don't want to pay $52 for hotel parking there is a safe garage down the road.we would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I’ve been to this hotel twice, both for Chicago Bears games. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium so it’s very convenient. I booked my room through Expedia and prepaid the reservation. Upon arrival I found out that my room was cancelled by Expedia. After numerous calls back and forth with them they were no help and I thought I was out a room. With the help of the front desk agent Janette P, she was able to reinstate my reservation and help me continue on with my trip. Shout out to Janette for really helping me out in a bind.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jenkerrr, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with the TripAdvisor family. We are so pleased that Janette was able to reinstate the Expedia reservation and you had a chance to see the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Thank you for mentioning our Great customer service . I will be sure to share this with the entire team and look forward to seeing you and your family very soon. If you call the hotel directly next time you travel to our area we will do our best to get the best rate available as well as offer cancellation and reservation change options to avoid any mishaps in the future.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Easy access to trains and bus. Walking distance to shedd aquarium, field museum, planetarium. Quick valet service. Friendly staff.
If you have kids, get a south facing room as there is a dog park on top of the building next door. Route 29 is a quick bus trip to the children’s museum. Millennium park has an amazing playground and is a quick trip on the green line.
Very close walk to Trader Joe’s and jewel osco grocery stores. Subway and aurelios pizza nearby, so good healthy food options.
Rooms are dry in the winter like most hotels, bring a humidifier.
No fridge, microwave downstairs. Plan your meals accordingly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Avidtraveller1234abc
Jenkerrr, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Dear Avidtraveller1234abc

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with our Trip advisor family. As a team we are so pleased we exceeded your expectations with our quick valet service and friendly staff.

Please keep in mind we are adding refrigerators to all guest rooms in 2020, so next time you visit we should have this project completed.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We would like to recognize the amazing staff of this Best Western: Anna Cruz, Ade, Jennifer, Vivian, Lila and Barbara!! Best customer experience that I have encountered in a hotel!! Made my family’s Xmas very special. Their courtesy was beyond expected and made our trip so much enjoyable and pleasant!!

Jose Cruz and family
Fabiola Marques and Girls

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear fabio728

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with the TripAdvisor family. We are so pleased that you had a extra special holiday with your family and our amazing staff provided service worth mentioning. I will be sure to share this with the entire team and look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Reviewed December 24, 2019

Went to Chicago for the bears game. Manager Chris and his Valet friend were AMAZING to us. Found us a place to park and when we called while we were at the game they found our zone and license plate number.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenkerrr, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2019

Dear devanleer

Thank you so much for the great review and mentioning our Supervisor Chris and our valet team. Ill be sure to share your kind words with them as well. Thank you so much!