Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$93
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Trip.com$93
1,760 results
All reviews field museum great location columbia college shedd aquarium adler planetarium within walking distance would stay here again navy pier bed was comfortable mccormick place public transportation the loop yolk roosevelt block downtown metra
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My family and I stayed here 2 nights for Taste of Chicago and sightseeing. I was worried because it was the last available room in the area. But I was pleasantly surprised. Every employee we encountered was so helpful, the location is super convenient, the room was clean and comfortable. Staying here made traveling with the little ones super easy. I would definitely come back.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternGrantPark, Owner at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are glad we exceeded your expectations. The Taste of Chicago is one of our busy weekends and I am glad we were able to accommodate you.

Thank you for your loyalty we cant wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

It was the perfect location for all of our activities planned. We were within walking distance of busy about everything. The hotel was exactly what i needed to catch some rest before heading back out to enjoy the museum campus. Clean, comfortable and the front desk staff were helpful!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternGrantPark, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We agree with you, we are perfectly located to most attractions and within walking distance to public transportation be it the bus or the train.

We are very fortunate to have a great group of employees that work for us that go above and beyond to make sure all our guests needs are met.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Room was clean and comfortable, however I am most impressed with the staff. They were very nice in accommodating in every way. I would definitely stay with BW-Grant Park again. They were understanding of my need to cut my trip short and expressed concern for my safety as I returned home to

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We are glad we met with your expectations. Yes we are always concerned about our guest.

We hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Our family stayed at the Best Western Hotel Grant Park while I attended a meeting Memorial Day weekend. Mei’s Kitchen was great. The service was top notch. Lila went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and enjoyed our experience dining with them. We dined there multiple times during our visit. My husband really enjoyed the veggie burger. The mushroom flatbread was awesome. We wish her the best! And look forward to dining at Mei’s Kitchen the next time we are in Chicago.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
BestWesternGrantPark, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. My entire team is grateful for the opportunity to be of service to you. We are delighted to hear that we were able to live up to your expectations.

I agree Lila goes above and beyond to make sure we offer all our guest the best possible service. Your comments will not only be shared with Lila but our entire team. We love recognizing our team when they have done good.

Thank you again for the lovely review. We look forward to your return

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Good location
Small, old, rooms
No refrigerator even though I asked several times prior to coming and stayed for 2 weeks. Asked again at check in. And again during my stay. Was told as soon as possible which never happened. Check in was messed up. Got in close to 1 am and met with a unfriendly desk clerk

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We do not have refrigerators in our standard rooms but all of our suites carry a microwave and a refrigerator.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove ourselves with the exceptional service we are known for.