Lowest prices for your stay
$78
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$78
ZenHotels.com
$66
BestWestern.com$78
Hotels.com$78
Priceline$78
1,698 results
All reviews field museum great location shedd aquarium adler planetarium within walking distance michigan ave would stay here again art institute navy pier downtown chicago corner room yolk roosevelt cta
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I travel very often for business and the staff at the Best Western are top notch. Courtney was especially helpful and wonderfully pleasant. Please visit this hotel if you want excellent service. Great location and wonderful rooms.

Trip type: Traveled on business
BestWesternGrantPark, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with other Travelers. We are delighted that you had the opportunity to experience Customer Service at its best. Yes, they all our top notch and enjoy taking caring of our guests.

Courtney would love to hear that she did well.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed February 7, 2019

The Hotel itself had some renovation issues, but it was clean and the staff was very nice. Patricia she was great ! The location was perfect , close to where we had to go .I cant say enough. Great Pl.

Room tip: 4th floor is good
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us during frigid temperatures that we faced in Chicago. It certainly was not a renovation, we are recovering from the Polar Vortex of Chicago 2019. The entire City had to deal with the historical event, but we are hopefully back to temperatures that we are used to here in Chicago in the winter.

I am very fortunately that every one of my staff went above and beyond to make sure all of guests were taken care of.

Please do come see us again.

Reviewed February 7, 2019

The hotel could use update with air conditioning very cold in room but for the price i paid was pretty cheap. Chasity was amazing ! she gave me suggests on where to eat and travel definitely come back in future

• Trip type: Traveled solo
BestWesternGrantPark, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to recognize all our employees as 'great' and in particular Chasity. We will be sharing your comments with her.

I would personally like to apologize for your room being very cold. We have had a very hard time keeping up with the Polar Vortex of Chicago 2019. I hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves with a room that will keep you comfortably warm.

We appreciate your feed back and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Great place to stay. Able to walk to nearly everything. Also convenient to all public transportation. Super great staff at the BW GPH! Courtney, at the front desk, was especially wonderful. The recent weather gave them so difficulties, but they rose above the issues and made our stay incredible.

Room tip: The suites are sweet! nice view of the park, too gray to see the lake during our stay.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I agree with you that the recent weather, Polar Vortex Chicago 2019, really did get us and every one of our crew came together to make sure all of guests were taken care of. Well, on a positive note you made history with us.

Please do come back and see us, hopefully on better terms with mother nature.

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Hotel and room was very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for where we needed to go. For the price we paid this was definitely a great deal. The only complaint I have is being unaware of parking. You can pay $50 to have the hotel staff park somewhere, pay $4 an hour to park on street or find a near by garage. Thankfully there was a garage 2 buildings over and parking was $30 for 24hrs. Not a deal breaker though just something I wish I knew prior to. I booked with a travel site so I don't blame the hotel itself. The site I booked with just left out details. Anyway, will definitely recommend this hotel to other's staying in Chicago. Did I mention the great view of Grant Park?!?! It was beautiful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Samantha A
BestWesternGrantPark, General Manager at Best Western Grant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

We appreciate the time taken to write a review on our hotel. Our staff is best know for their friendly and helpful attitude and I am very fortunate to get to work with them on a daily basis. We are conveniently located to most attractions in Chicago. Public transportation, bus or rail is only a hop step and a jump , that will take you in any direction that you would like to travel.

I am so sorry that you were unaware or mislead on the parking fee. We are one of the hotels that charge you the lowest parking fee in the area. As you mentioned when booking with third party travel sites, sometimes accurate information can be missed. Please feel free to book with us direct by calling the hotel at 312-922-2900. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.