Swissotel Chicago
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$233
Sofitel
The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
$475
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$211
$187
$167
$206
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$239
$199
  • Breakfast included
$604
$376
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Hotels.com
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
$149
  • Room Service
4,794 results
All reviewspalm restaurantnavy pierthe rivercorner roommillennium parklobby barmichigan avefitness centerper daybusiness tripbeautiful hotelthe magnificent mileking bedvalet parkingthe loopmag milekeenan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a professional conference.

The conference food was okay. However, my upper floor room with the expansive views was perfect. The room was very comfortable, modern and clean. The proximity to Michigan Avenue was ideal. The elevators were cool, yet confusing.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Andreas B, Other at Swissotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

That's wonderful to hear! Thanks for the kind words on everything from the views to the elevators. Would love to have you stay with us the next time you're in town!

Take care,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This hotel is in a perfect area for walking around, restaurants etc. Sign up for the loyalty program ahead of time for free internet and access to the gym. We also researched other parking options and used ParkWiz which was many times cheaper than the hotel. There are several underground parking options very close to the hotel. One plus is having a fridge in the room for quick breakfast and beverages. There is a CVS close by and a Dunkin Donuts in the basement of the building next door. Our room was clean and the bathroom nice with a tub and shower. We strangely ended up having two full size beds, so it was a little bit of a tight fit for sleeping.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaraRuss

Thanks for staying with us while in town, LaraRuss! It means a lot to hear that you enjoyed our amenities as well as the location. We'd love to have you back the next time you're in town, too!

Best,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at the Swissotel in Chicago for a business meeting. The meeting space as well as the staff were great! My sleeping room was very clean and free of dust. The sound quality of the rooms were an extra bonus as I did not hear noise from the other rooms. It is in a nice location and in good walking distance to nearby restaurants, shopping and area attractions. I recommend this hotel for business and pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Andreas B, Other at Swissotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit, Joi! Thanks for recommendation, and I hope you'll be able to visit us again the next time you're in town. Hope your trip home went smoothly!

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 6, 2014

we stayed there 2 nights. we called before we left to ask how much parking was and we were told it was included. after checking out on Sunday i went to use my card on Monday only to have it declined. when I checked recent purchases I had a hold of $130 and a charge of $130. since it was already after 5 pm and no one was there in their accounting department I had to call back on Tuesday. After being bounced around 3 different people I was told that they were not going to refund my money even though we were told parking was included and since I couldn't remember the name of who I talked to there was nothing they were going to do. A bunch of thief. Shame on you

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dunit13dl
Andreas B, Other at Swissotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

After touching base with you on the phone following your stay, we are confident that our team provided the correct information in regards to parking. Our prices are posted throughout the property and in the garage itself, and parking is never included in our hotel packages. While we certainly wish you had a better experience with us, we extended every effort to work with you by providing a complimentary upgrade, reimbursing of a portion of the parking fee, and following up with you via phone. As always, feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss anything further.

Take care,

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The rooms are nice. The location perfect with walking distance to about everything a tourist in Chicago would want to see. Friendly and helpful staff. My room had a nice view over Navy pier Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thanks for reaching out! I'm glad to hear that you were impressed with the location and views. We appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to having you back whenever in the area!

Best wishes,