“Wonderful hotel - one problem”

Hotel Blake Chicago
Ranked #34 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 9, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The doorman "showtime" was the most helpful and friendliest doorman I've meet. His personality and recommendations for dinner and directions to places was perfect. Made the trip to Chicago even better. Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay at the Wyndham Blake Chicago. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed an enhanced experience at our hotel due to our friendly staff. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. We value your business and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Super well located hotel right near water and all main sights. If I'd had more time hotel seemed to have good options on service etc

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback of the Wyndham Blake Chicago. We are pleased that you found our location convenient and that you enjoyed your stay. I do hope you get to enjoy our amenities more on your next trip. We value your business and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I checked in late around 9:30. The gentleman at the front desk, Michael, was with another customer but quickly acknowledged me. Michael was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I was on my way up to the room in a flash. The property is older but very well kept. The decor is modern and nice in my opinion. I went back down to the lobby for a cocktail. This is where I met Mark. He mans the small bar in the lobby. Charming, helpful, and knowledgeable only begin to describe Mark and his wife Caroline who works at the front desk. I would be remiss if I didnt mention Showtime. He was also very helpful and full of personality. I had an incredible stay. When I checked out I left my parking ticket in the room. That afternoon Jeanna (forgive me if I am mispelling it) was working the front desk and made sure that I was able to get back up and retrieve it. I was more than happy with the hotel but the STAFF absolutely made the stay worth it. This will be the first place I check when coming back to Chicago.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed an excellent stay at our hotel. I have passed your comments along to our staff and they were thrilled to learn that they could be a memorable aspect of your trip. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. Thank you again for sharing your feedback of your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013