$229
$152
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$182
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$138
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$198
$145
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$227
$216
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$143
$109
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$171
$125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$207
$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

2,157 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed January 27, 2013

From the moment we checked in and Whitney smiled at us I knew that this hotel was different. The bellman Greg (Showtime) greeted us at the door. Helped us with our luggage and then escorted us to our room. Turned Lights on, answered any questions and genuinely made us feel right at home. Then when we went to dinner Showtime once again helped us to decide which restaurant in the area would be best for us and even gave us a coupon for a free appetizer. When we returned the lobby bartender Jamie served us our 2 complimentary drinks and was the delight of the evening in conversation. Between the 3 employees my wife and I had the best time at a hotel in years. They will make your stay a wonderful time.

1  Thank ALAN B
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel, and that our staff could go above and beyond to make your experience more enjoyable. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Wyndham Blake. My room was spacious, comfortable and spotless, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a fantastic location, really accessible from the airport and close to the EL. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again next time I go to Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jenfur2010

Thank you for sharing your feedback of the Wyndham Blake Chicago. We are pleased to hear that you experienced a wonderful stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay due to our friendly staff, spacious and clean rooms, and location within close proximity to transportation. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I attended a conference - taking place at McCormick - and secured this hotel after much research. Not being familiar with Chicago, I was still crossing my fingers that it would work out. I can say this:
- the location is great! If you are even semi-familiar with urban living you will realize that there is a LOT within walking distance, including: 7-11, CVS, Panera, local restaurants, places of interest, public transportation, etc!
- the room was affordable, with basic amenities, but value & cost were balanced
- I had no complaints about the room or housekeeping - except I wish there was a mini fridge.
- I would stay here again! This is a solid choice that is affordable, clean, safe. Literally blocks from most mass-transit stops and lots to see & do nearby: Art Institute, local shops, Michigan Ave, etc.
- I took the bus to the McCormick Center; public trans route was direct and very simple.
- I used cab service from the Miracle Mile to the hotel and it was less than $7.00
- I used the train to/from both airports - again, route was direct and very simple.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our location in close proximity to McCormick Place for your conference, restaurants, and attractions throughout Chicago. While we do not include miniature refrigerators in each room, we do have them available upon request should you need one on your next visit. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. We value your business and look forward to your next stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff is very nice and helpful. Our room was clean and nice. BUT, the restaurant is closed, so there's no room service.

They offered a continental breakfast, but the whole time I was there, there was no heat in the lobby or in the breakfast area (and it is January and very cold outside).

I tried to get the continental breakfast, but I didn't see a coffee cup or a coffee pot. There was no bread available, no hot water to put on the instant oatmeal. It was SO cold I had to leave and run next door to Potbelly, where I could have a hot cup of coffee and something hot to eat.

All around, just very odd.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly, and that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. I apologize for the experience you endured with our restaurant. We are proud to announce a new restaurant in the works which we hope to be open by April. We are very excited for the new menu and hope you come back again to give it a chance. You will be happy to know that I have passed along your comments to our General Manager, and we will take your feedback into consideration for the future restaurant plans. We value your business and hope you give us another chance to show you the best we have to offer.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have stayed here twice (both times during the Christmas season) and really loved it! Great location, spacious rooms, and friendly staff. This is our "go-to" hotel in downtown Chicago. Also a Flacos Tacos location nearby ... check it out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with our friendly staff, spacious rooms, and location within close proximity to attractions throughout Chicago. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!