$229
$152
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$148
$104
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$139
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$160
$145
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$227
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$143
$109
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$171
$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$207
$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

2,157 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I attended a conference - taking place at McCormick - and secured this hotel after much research. Not being familiar with Chicago, I was still crossing my fingers that it would work out. I can say this:
- the location is great! If you are even semi-familiar with urban living you will realize that there is a LOT within walking distance, including: 7-11, CVS, Panera, local restaurants, places of interest, public transportation, etc!
- the room was affordable, with basic amenities, but value & cost were balanced
- I had no complaints about the room or housekeeping - except I wish there was a mini fridge.
- I would stay here again! This is a solid choice that is affordable, clean, safe. Literally blocks from most mass-transit stops and lots to see & do nearby: Art Institute, local shops, Michigan Ave, etc.
- I took the bus to the McCormick Center; public trans route was direct and very simple.
- I used cab service from the Miracle Mile to the hotel and it was less than $7.00
- I used the train to/from both airports - again, route was direct and very simple.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our location in close proximity to McCormick Place for your conference, restaurants, and attractions throughout Chicago. While we do not include miniature refrigerators in each room, we do have them available upon request should you need one on your next visit. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. We value your business and look forward to your next stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff is very nice and helpful. Our room was clean and nice. BUT, the restaurant is closed, so there's no room service.

They offered a continental breakfast, but the whole time I was there, there was no heat in the lobby or in the breakfast area (and it is January and very cold outside).

I tried to get the continental breakfast, but I didn't see a coffee cup or a coffee pot. There was no bread available, no hot water to put on the instant oatmeal. It was SO cold I had to leave and run next door to Potbelly, where I could have a hot cup of coffee and something hot to eat.

All around, just very odd.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly, and that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. I apologize for the experience you endured with our restaurant. We are proud to announce a new restaurant in the works which we hope to be open by April. We are very excited for the new menu and hope you come back again to give it a chance. You will be happy to know that I have passed along your comments to our General Manager, and we will take your feedback into consideration for the future restaurant plans. We value your business and hope you give us another chance to show you the best we have to offer.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have stayed here twice (both times during the Christmas season) and really loved it! Great location, spacious rooms, and friendly staff. This is our "go-to" hotel in downtown Chicago. Also a Flacos Tacos location nearby ... check it out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with our friendly staff, spacious rooms, and location within close proximity to attractions throughout Chicago. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip- it was closely located to the University where we were attending a conference. The hotel is located by lots of restaurants and was nice- I had an extra large room compared to my co-workers even though we all had the same rate. The breakfast included was nice and you are able to upgrade the items for an additional fee. The room was beautiful but right on the street which was very loud. I would stay there again for buisiness!

Room Tip: They will provide fridges if you need the freezer.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, continental breakfast, and location within close proximity to your conference and restaurants. On your next visit, be sure to request a room on a higher floor to ensure a quiet experience. We value your business and look forward to your next stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013