$229
$206
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

$209
$137
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$198
$106
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$211
$199
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
$205
$181
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$229
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

2,156 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I arrived on Monday 1-14 and stayed til Thursday 1-17. I was greeted by Showtime! He is indeed worthy of his fan base. I checked in at 9:00a they had the room ready the staff made for a smooth check in. I headed to my room on the 9th floor. I entered my room and started to un-pack. I work in I.T. so the first thing was to un-pack was the Laptop and outlet strip. Then I connected to the hotels wi-fi. Easy to connect, but very weak signal. I did a signal scan get a lower floor if you want to wifi. I just switched over to my modem. The room was very clean. I saw the shower head it is the size of a dinner plate and has limited access as one reviewer also mentioned you go through many water temps while adjusting it to your comfort. I'm a not under the sheet sleeper. I pull the bedding and loosen it up. Thats when the comforter and I had a issue. That thing had enough of a static charge to power Chicago. I hit it with some anti-static spray. Hotel could use some humidity added to their climate control. The climate control temp wise kept the room very comfortable.The room was very noise free. I'm a smoker so I would wake around 6:00a go down to have a smoke. Taxi's buzz the place like hornets. Bus and CTA rail are within a short walk. The area residents are very friendly. The hotel has a $9 continental breakfast upgrade...If your into grains and fruit it works. I did eat there on my last day, they could add a waffle maker. There is a Potbelly next door that advertises opening at 6:30a but did not on tuesday morning so I wrote it off for breakfast. There is a Starbucks across the street. There are places to get good old bacon and eggs close by! The hotel needs some tweaks here and there to compete with other hotels in Chicago in there price range that I have stayed at. They have a great staff #1 is indeed Showtime!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ralph K
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your stay. Your feedback is important to us in order to ensure that we maintain high quality service and accommodations for our guests. You will be pleased to hear that we will take your feedback into consideration for future renovations throughout the hotel. We strive to meet the needs of our travelers and are sorry that we could not exceed your expectations during your stay. I have passed your comments along to our General Manager, Tom Bruno. We would appreciate it if you would contact him at (312) 986-1234 so that we can address your issues in further detail. We value your feedback and hope that you give us another chance to show you the best we have to offer.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Th.e location and price worked very well.

Special thanks to Vee Jones for all her help in setting up the room Block.

Front desk representative Barbara was extremely helpful.

Doorman "Show Time" is an amaizing asset your hotel. He was always pleasant and very helpful.

Only dissapointment waos the fact that the previous restaurant connected to the hotel was closed.

I will conside staying at the Wyndham Blake the next time opputunity arises.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Vee J, Director of Sales at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and friendly service during your stay. Your feedback is important to us in order to ensure that we maintain high quality service and accommodations for our guests. While we are currently in between restaurants, I would like to you know that we are very excited for opportunities in the near future. We value your feedback and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed for a week last October and the hotel was perfect for what we wanted to do and good value we thought. It was within walking distance of the majority of the sights which were top of our list in the south loop, such as the Art Institute of Chicago and just a short walk to the pick up point for the Chicago Architectural Foundation. Our room was comfortable and quiet and staff in reception were friendly and helpful. And there was a computer in the public area which guests could use foc. We'd stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Blake Chicago! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our extensive amenities, friendly staff, and location within close proximity to attractions in Chicago. Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to learn about upcoming specials and promotions. Thank you again for sharing your stay. We hope to see you again soon!