Staff was excellent. We stayed here on our 1-year anniversary, and would love to stay here again.
The room was HUGE, and we loved it! Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Location is perfect! We were able to walk to everything we wanted to see.
When we left, we only had to walk a short distance to catch the Orange 'L' train back to the airport. SUPER CONVENIENT!
If we *had* to complain about anything, it would be:
- No fan in the bathroom
- Bathroom really echoes
- No full door on the shower
- WiFi was fair, but occasionally dropped out.
Other than the WiFi (which we really depend on), there was really nothing to complain about. These are just observations.
We'll be coming back to Chicago with our kids next time, and will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Hotel Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago