Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport
$275
$242
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
Agoda.com
$149
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$279
$195
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$416
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark sleep flyfront deskorange lineother hotelsnice indoor poolfree shuttleroom was cleanrental carrooms are greatshort stayhotel staffcomfortable staynext morningbusiness travelerthe entire staffwould definitely stay here againbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2014

In town for just a day to go to a Cubs game. Staff was courteous and shuttle service was very convenient. Called from the airport for a pick-up. Shuttle also took us to and from the airport to catch the train. Front desk provided us with directions to Wrigley Field. Rooms were clean and well-kept. Only downside was breakfast. Walked in about 9:30 and there were a half-dozen empty tables that hadn't been bussed. Don't know if the one waitress was overworked or just slow. Waited a long time for food order and then she never returned to check on us. Had to flag her down to get our check. Everything else was great!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LEE H
HolidayInnMidway1, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear LEE H,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway! With that being said, I would also like to personally apologize for the lapse in service that you encountered with regards to your breakfast in our restaurant. I know from personal experience how incredibly frustrating it is to receive slow and inattentive restaurant serivce, and for putting you through this I am truly sorry. I also want to thank you for bringing this lapse in service to my attention; Far too often in this industry a guest will encounter sub-standard service, but rather than report the experience they will just choose to stay or dine elswhere in the future. I can tell you that restaurant timeliness, attentiveness and food quality are the top three items on my radar for growth, and it is only through feedback from valuable guests such as yourself that I can identify our week points and re-train the team accordingly.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed here with my mother & sister and was very pleased with the accommodations. I usually stay downtown, but this trip was mainly to see family and not-so-much to shop/sightsee. It's not the nicest hotel I've stayed in, but it's clean and the staff is very nice. The location is good for average shopping and food, but you'll definitely want to go downtown if you're interested in more variety in shopping, upscale options or sightseeing. I LOVED that the parking was free (I've paid $45-60/night downtown on more than one occasion--I don't think I've ever NOT paid for parking while staying in Chicago), and one thing that makes this better than staying downtown is that you have a Walmart & Target right down the street in case you need anything. Overall, we had a great stay, and I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to do the same.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Casheta

Dear Casheta,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway! I can not tell you how much we appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel plans call for Chicago!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Drove to the Holiday Inn Midway and arrived at 10:00 AM to check in. Went to the front desk and we wase greeted by Chantel and she got us are room right of way. We took our bags to a great room and went back to ask her how to get to Wrigley Field by train for the Cubs game. She told us about the shuttle to the Midway Airport and which trains we need to take. She was wonderful and a great help. When we got back from the game we talked to the person at the desk and he recommended a great pizza place and gave us great directions. They really know how to take care of there guests. I would go back in a minute and spend a week there. Free parking was also a plus.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear KellyMichael63,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway! I would also like to thank you for taking the time to recognize Chantel, she is truly a phenomenal asset to the team and I will be sure to recognize her for your shout out! I can not tell you how much we appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel plans call for Chicago!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel a lot, and stay at many high end hotels Four Seasons or Hyatt mostly. The service at the Holiday Inn Midway was amazing. We had a large music event and needed storage space, the hotel went above and beyond helping us store our merchandise and help everyone get settled. We are so impressed we will stay there again!!!

Room Tip: Beds are comfy!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jesse H
HolidayInnMidway1, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Jesse H,

Reviewed May 26, 2014

After being stranded by Southwest Airlines (and frustrated with an unbelievably rude customer service supervisor), I arrived at this hotel after midnight. The clerk at the desk (aptly named Joy) was very accommodating and welcoming. It had been a very hard day and her kindness was so wonderful. The room was basic but clean and attractive. The shuttle driver was polite. My only complaint was some noisy people in the parking lot but I turned on the fan and fell asleep. Definitely a place I would recommend! (And Joy needs a raise!)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank carlininwindsor

Dear carlininwindsor,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway! I also want to thank you for the shout out to Joy, she is truly an amazing associate and I will be sure to personally recognize her for making your stay more enjoyable! Last but not least I would like to apologize for the noisy people in the parking lot. We have 24 hour security on site, so if you ever encounter any noise issues please do not hesitate to call down to the front desk as we will handle any issues immediately. I can not tell you how much we appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel plans call for Chicago!