“Did not meet my expectations of a Chicago Steakhouse.”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #325 of 9,520 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Wabash
Transit: Red Line - Grand Station; 36 Bus - Ontario & State; 22 Bus - Clark & Grand (Southbound) or Dearborn & Grand (Northbound); 65 Bus from Navy Pier - Grand & Rush.
Description: Fleming's Chicago, IL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are centrally located Downtown Chicago in River North near Lincoln Park, close to the Loop and Near North.
Okinawa, Japan
“Did not meet my expectations of a Chicago Steakhouse.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My fiancé and I visited Flemings last night for date night. We received a gift card for them over the holidays and decided to try it out last night. The atmosphere was very lovely...beautiful booths and loads of candlelight. The waitstaff was one area of needed improvement. The woman who greeted us at the door was just barely courteous and had to be reminded we were waiting to be seated well after our reservation when we were the only people waiting to be seated. Our waiter was very nice, but spoke and moved so fast he seemed to be in a rush to get us out even though we were the only customers. Our food came out in a very timely manner. We thought the food was delicious, but portion sizes were not appropriate for the prices. I think I would god back to Flemings if I have a gift card, but probably not otherwise.

2 Thank scdukes

Cresent city il
“Best flavor rib eye”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best flavored rib eye I have had and week buy 1/2 of beef locally at home. The staff was great side excellent.

Visited January 2013
“Recently discoverd - often visited.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have just discovered this place - and what can I say? It was WONDERFUL. In addition to the world's BEST pomegranate martni (of which I guzzled too many), the food was abolsutely great. the starters were out of this world. if you try the ravioli - you'll never want anything else in life. everything else on the menu - well, what I sampled on four nights that i was there - was equally delicious. highly recommended!

Visited December 2012
Ireland
“Really Enjoyed”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant, We went to the lounge for their happy hour which starts at 5pm daily. Food was superb and not small portion wise. Wine and cocktails were superb and our server (Cathy I Think her name was) was a really nice girl who looked after us so well. Nice atmosphere. We enjoyed the place so much We came back the next night. Looking forward to our next trip to Chicago so I can return to Flemings

• Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice presentation...”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A group went to Flemings for happy hour after work. We had a large group but found the service to be spotty at first. They totally recovered as the night went on and took very good care of us. The happy specials are fantastic and the burger was amazing. The regular prices are a bit steep but it is downtown Chicago and should be expected. Good place.

Visited November 2012