“Definitely not one of the "chain" places!”
Review of Bulerias Tapas Bar

Bulerias Tapas Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bulerias Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,082 of 9,548 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: European, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Lakeview
chicago
“Definitely not one of the "chain" places!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I liked Bull-eh-Dia's. Small "hole in the wall" type of restaurant. Definitely not one of the "chain" places. Atmosphere is very intimate, and food is good. Great selection of original tapas. We were there with bunch of friends, so ordered lots of different tapas to try. Here are my favorites: dates wrapped in bacon, grilled salmon w/rice, chicken skewers w/caramelized onion. We were there with the kids, and tapas (including pre-seasoned potatoes) were way to spicy for them. I would totally recommend this place for a date or a small birthday party (under 10 people), but probably would not bring kids.

• Visited May 2012

“Friday Night Date Night”
Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

We go every Friday! It's just that good
Reasonable prices, great food, great specials, awesome staff!

Seattle, Washington
“Lots for your money”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Three of us ate dinner here outdoors. We ordered a pitcher of sangria and five plates and were full for $60. Three of the plates were quite good, two just average. The beet salad was fresh and huge, the tortilla espanola had a nice bite, and the pollo al ajillo was also tasty. Not so great were the saffron glazed scallops and the bruschetta like dish. The menu is extensive and I can see having favorites to order. The place was crowded but service was attentive. The inside looked quite nice but it was one of the last nice nights of the year so we opted for outside.

• Visited October 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Que Deliciosa”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This place is great! The atmosphere is trendy and the lighting is dim. They have many of Spain's best known traditional tapas as well as well as some I had not ever seen in Spain. They have a huge menu and we had a huge group of hungry people so we ordered over 20 dishes. Each and every one was delicious. I'm definitely going back!

• Visited June 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“I love this place”
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I went there with the wife and loved it. I really like the atmosphere and how it was decorated. It made me feel like I was back in Spain during our vacation in Madrid. The food is awesome and I specially liked the sangria. The service was very good. My complements to the chef.

Been to Bulerias Tapas Bar? Share your experiences!